What do we need to take into exams? (1 Viewer)

boxhunter91

HSC
Hey guys,
Was just thinking.
Besides our usual stationery.
Do we need to take an I.D card?
I wasn't sure about this.
Thanks in advance.

jet

Banned
HSC
Not that I know of. They have a sheet with an ID photo on it.

astroe

HSC
Wait, can I take my pencil case in? It's pretty big too,
I could have stashed heaps of notes but didn't. :p
My school was pretty relaxed during the trials, I had my keys/phone/wallet on the floor beside me as well.

And I can bring in a watch right?

Top Secret

HSC
Wait, can I take my pencil case in? It's pretty big too,
I could have stashed heaps of notes but didn't. :p
My school was pretty relaxed during the trials, I had my keys/phone/wallet on the floor beside me as well.

And I can bring in a watch right?
You may only take a clear white bag, such as a sleeve. While you were let off in the trials, the HSC will be coordinated by your school's BOS representative, who will definitely not allow you to have your pencil case.

Why would you need watch. I mean what's so hard in lifting your head and using the school's clock? :p

astroe

HSC
You may only take a clear white bag, such as a sleeve. While you were let off in the trials, the HSC will be coordinated by your school's BOS representative, who will definitely not allow you to have your pencil case.

Why would you need watch. I mean what's so hard in lifting your head and using the school's clock? :p
Ehh, we have designated seating and I'm literately in the back corner of the exam hall. The clock is one of those shit $5 plastic Ikea ones and IDK, during my trials I could barely see it properly. :p

What about wallets/keys etc. then?
I know phones are a def no-go though.
And pens/pencil/eraser/ruler/calculator in a clear plastic sleeve? Okay.

erinloveskonrad

HSC
Apparently you're not allowed to wear watches because some fancy watches can store things in them and the BOS see it as a way of cheating.

You may be asked to take it off.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Do we have to memorise our student and centre numbers? I do have those numbers, but don't really bother to remember them. We'll be given them right? What if I accidently forget and write the wrong numbers?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Do we have to memorise our student and centre numbers? I do have those numbers, but don't really bother to remember them. We'll be given them right? What if I accidently forget and write the wrong numbers?
It's gonna be like SC, where there is a piece of paper stuck on your table with all the details.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Nice, no need to remember anything.

jet

Banned
HSC
Apparently you're not allowed to wear watches because some fancy watches can store things in them and the BOS see it as a way of cheating.

You may be asked to take it off.
You do have to take it off, but you can put it on the desk. You can easily write a piece of info or something on your wrist and hide it under the watch, hence the need to take them off.

boxhunter91

HSC
And HSC is underway! Lets finish this guys. 13 Years have gone. Im sure 3 more weeks wouldnt hurt?

raniaaa

:)
HSC
And HSC is underway! Lets finish this guys. 13 Years have gone. Im sure 3 more weeks wouldnt hurt?
omg you are ALWAYS so enthusiastic/optimistic.. how?!

and also, don't bring a caluclator into the english exam, our english coordinator always chucks a hissy about it :eek:

astroe

HSC
What?
But I need my calc. in the English exams, I have a legitimate use for it. :p

Erotic Jesus

HSC
I've found that after writing six pages I have trouble focusing on things far away. Especially with the minuscule, dodgy clocks my school uses in the hall. A watch eliminates this problem.

Fucking hellll. I'm not going to get a full night's sleep tonight.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Will they let me bring a clock? I don't have a watch and my eyes tend to get blurry when i stare at the paper too long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)