What do we study for? (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Just wondering what are we going to do in our HSC wood exam?

What should i study? God i can't remember anything from yr 11 or the beginning of year 12....HELP! I don't want to fail one of the easiest subjects around!

Also, if anyone has study notes, can you post them up?

The Iceman

HSC
The wood exams are bullshit! I'd say around 15% of it is actaully anything to do with wood working. Basically the whole assignment is based on a company situation and the questions are addressed around the business.Maybe they should change it to business studies?

SweetSeasons

HSC
Best advice ever given to me, do the past exams, they ask similar questions every year. Do the exams bring them to your teacher to get marked

SweetSeasons

HSC
tis ok... The exams where what I worried about constantly last year. In my trial I only got 32% and that was 2nd or 1st in the class I forget... My wood teacher was really excelent but and after the due date for out major works he helped us out a lot by goin through exams ect.. I also went through the two books we had to buy for the hsc and made dot points on things like busniess/management structure... you know stuff that you get asked in the exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)