What do you do on a meeting (not sort of a date) but you want to elevate it further (1 Viewer)

accolade

HSC
yeah so how do you become more close during a one off meeting, from being a buddy into something more but not giving away urself totally. suggestions? :uhoh:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Give circumstances of one-off meeting and we can help you.

Otherwise my suggestions would be to flirt, try subtle body contact and if that goes well enough end with "I had fun today, let's do this again sometime".

HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: What do you do on a meeting (not sort of a date) but you want to elevate it furth

use Neurolinguistic Programming

Evilo

HSC
Re: What do you do on a meeting (not sort of a date) but you want to elevate it furth

withoutaface said:
Give circumstances of one-off meeting and we can help you.

Otherwise my suggestions would be to flirt, try subtle body contact and if that goes well enough end with "I had fun today, let's do this again sometime".
+1

champo14

HSC

Depends on the context. The other party may already consider it a "date" or something similar to what you mentioned, in which case the work is done for you.

Otherwise, honesty is best. But try to say it tactfully without making a douche of yourself.

If this is too hard, then Tequila shots are always the easiest option.

digitalhead

HSC

Talk to her on msn, phone, myspace.. the key is to talk to her and find out who she is and what she likes and what she IS like, then from there you can get to know her better..

Ask her questions about her friends, and her lifestyle (in a subtle way), and then when you have all this knowledge, come up with some funny and witty things to say to her and relate them to her and her lifestyle..

If you want to make her laugh, you need to make her interested in what you have to say first..

This is a pretty big step for any guy who wants to go further in the relationship. So just keep your cool, don't be too keen on her.. ( messaging her all the time, trying to talk to her all the time, etc.) just keep it cool, and make her want to find out more about you..

As time progresses (say in a month or two) you should have a fairly good idea as to whether or not she actually wants to get to know you better, or even further than that - date regularly.

If the situation arises where you both feel strongly about each other and want to officially be "boyfriend and girlfriend" tell her you want to see her and date her and get to know her for a couple more weeks and then see how it goes. Just don't rush in and suffocate her..

=]

champo14

HSC

digitalhead said:
Talk to her on msn, phone, myspace.. the key is to talk to her and find out who she is and what she likes and what she IS like, then from there you can get to know her better..

Ask her questions about her friends, and her lifestyle (in a subtle way), and then when you have all this knowledge, come up with some funny and witty things to say to her and relate them to her and her lifestyle..

If you want to make her laugh, you need to make her interested in what you have to say first..

This is a pretty big step for any guy who wants to go further in the relationship. So just keep your cool, don't be too keen on her.. ( messaging her all the time, trying to talk to her all the time, etc.) just keep it cool, and make her want to find out more about you..

As time progresses (say in a month or two) you should have a fairly good idea as to whether or not she actually wants to get to know you better, or even further than that - date regularly.

If the situation arises where you both feel strongly about each other and want to officially be "boyfriend and girlfriend" tell her you want to see her and date her and get to know her for a couple more weeks and then see how it goes. Just don't rush in and suffocate her..

=]
A month or two! R u srius bro!!!111

Word to your effort.

Seriously, at our age, relationships can only be measured in nano seconds.

If I were to give any serious advice I would say that you have a pretty small window of opportunity to get this person to know that you're interested in them, otherwise they're likely to lose interest.

Like I said, make everything out in the open. Don't try to be all "misterious". Although some people might dig that, they probably aren't the ones worth wasting your time on anyway.

accolade

HSC

i like those suggestions though....what if by waiting and being a bit unrevealing, the other person loses interest as time goes on?

well the circumstance is - you meet some person you barely know yet (but know a bit) and you just ask to hang out in some location to have a 1 on 1 conversation.

and thanks for your help!

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Ask questions about her boring life and pretend to care when she sheds a tear telling a story about how she broke a nail

OR

be a mass gentlemen, with compliments that say 'I don't want to be your friend, but I'm not a sleeze''

So that way, she knows you dig her, but you don't want to be her shopping budy,

digitalhead

HSC

Okay. Well I speak from experience when I say what I have said.

If you are really keen on her and she seems like the girl of your dreams who will treat you right and will always make you laugh and always look amazing no matter what and can always make you happy, then a month or two should be the least amount of time you put into getting to know her..

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a while now and we started off a little bit slower than usual.. we waited a full month "seeing each other" (dating and getting to know each other) and during that time, we had fun, went out to dinner etc. and we just let everything come as we felt seemed right.. so we did indeed make out and watched movies and stuff as a 'couple' before we officially went out.. but it just felt right.. And we were really comfortable with each other..

So if you really want to be with her then you will have to be paitent.

Because something worth having is something worth waiting for.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

Don't be shit around her. And dont even bother if you are ugly aswell.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

aMUSEd1977 said:
Too slow.
Roofies =/= Rape.

Just a quiet night at (a strangers?) home.

Pace_T

HSC
when youre innocently sitting next to her just pull your dick and out and go 'suck it you slut'
trust me, all girls love it. all girls are sluts.

accolade

HSC

its really hard to talk to someone with the intention of becoming more than just friends. and the possible rejection of it.

digitalhead what do i talk about and how do i add those subtle things in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)