What do you do to prepare for upcoming exams? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I read the book.

Writing notes doesn't actually help if I'm using a summarised form of something... but I'm good at absorbing stuff just by reading so I do that now.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
sleep with the texbook under your pillow. Then cover the whole bed with your blanket. The information will evaporate and as you breathe it in you will gain the knowledge. Works all the time for me.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
sleep with the texbook under your pillow. Then cover the whole bed with your blanket. The information will evaporate and as you breathe it in you will gain the knowledge. Works all the time for me.
Works for me too!

we better not be twins :uhoh:

mioumiou

HSC
haha :lol:
I wish that would work for me... :uhoh:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
not get distracted by going on bos (like now)

Holly M

HSC
Writing notes and remembering some of it is better than not bothering to write notes at all. Me and my twin write study notes and then learn them by testing each other (annoying sometimes cause we don't do all of the same subjects- Legal Studies is just way over my head). That seems to work for us, although we do leave the testing a little late (the night before the exams... Oops. How slack.)
That's basically my approach.
Me and my twin did that with our School Certificate, and we're doing it again for our half-yearlies. Just write up notes and condense information and then look at each others and ask questions and such.
Yup, that leaving it the last minute part is us too.

Sometime shaving a twin can be useful, but also very distracting and such, not all that better than being an only child (or you know only child in the year), i imagine.
We can sort of bounce ideas of each other sometimes though, that's useful. Still not that great.

silence--

HSC
lol my school has twins. and they are both really smart :/ and they are always like top (or close enough) in all their subjects :/

steph xx

HSC
prepare? exams? what is this far-fetched nonense you speak of?

usually, read and write method. simple and efficient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)