What do you expect to get out of -X- College? (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I'm just in the process of filling out these accomodation forms, I'm applying for all that I'm eligible for, and each one essentially asks the two questions:

What do you expect to get out of living here?
What do you think you can contribute to the college by living here?

And basically, I have no idea how to approach these kind of questions, because honestly all I'm after is a roof over my head. So if anyone could help me out here that would be much appreciated.

grimreaper

HSC
well you can say youre looking for somewhere to stay... but also mention youd like to be a part of college life, make friends, etc. As for contributing to college life i cant remember what i wrote for that at all

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Thanks for that grimreaper :) for the other question on each one I basically talked about how I can be a friend to a lot of people...blah blah blah, it's such crap, lol. I think this is a good indicator of how much I'm going to fail in life.

grimreaper

HSC
I wouldnt worry too much about it. As long as you give a half decent sounding answer, other stuff matters a lot more (such as the interview, how much you need it and what kind of extracurricular activities youve done)

7minute

HSC
Be honest and try to write something that will show the reader what kind of a person you are -it sounds corny and cliched but it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)