beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Originally posted by J0n
And just think that some schools have a 'good' teacher all year round :(
these exist????

'good'? oh yeah we have one of thsoe teachers as well lol

he's turning over a new leaf coz da yr 12's from last yr did crap lol

oh and our class is full of girls lol 12 of us.. no boys... we're deprived..(girls skool)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Well what we did, was go to class, open the text book and then we start talking to each other lol.. and then hop on the net for a bit :p...
well thats pretty much what we did- excluding the "open text book" bit! :D

Y2Jackie

My teacher... beergirl's teacher :p Hi beergirl knows his stuff, he's just lazy lol. We haven't received a textbook yet, nor in year 11 lol... So it's, play around with flash, check mail, chat n do w/e... but don't yell at me for being a lazy ass, I somehow pull the marks out so iz all good

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Y2Jackie
My teacher... beergirl's teacher :p Hi beergirl knows his stuff, he's just lazy lol. We haven't received a textbook yet, nor in year 11 lol... So it's, play around with flash, check mail, chat n do w/e... but don't yell at me for being a lazy ass, I somehow pull the marks out so iz all good
well atleast your teacher knew the stuff- as with my teacher...don't ask. :eek:

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Hrmm.. I suppose our teacher knows his stuff... but he does talk and talk.. and talk.. and talk... oh and talk...

I remember my first lesson of SDD in prelim he was talking about how well it scales and crap (which is a load of bs!) but yeah... and the other day he went on about stuff. 50mins of him talking about unrelated topics...

I suppose SDD is a pretty controversial subject now that I think about it...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by beergirl
Hrmm.. I suppose our teacher knows his stuff... but he does talk and talk.. and talk.. and talk... oh and talk...

I remember my first lesson of SDD in prelim he was talking about how well it scales and crap (which is a load of bs!) but yeah... and the other day he went on about stuff. 50mins of him talking about unrelated topics...

I suppose SDD is a pretty controversial subject now that I think about it...
i used to have a teacher like that for computer studies in yr. 10- but he was an engineering teacher though- and he would never stop talking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)