What Do You Like About UNSW?? (2 Viewers)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
lol
you had to apply for it
just fill out a form with your name and stuff
every high school in NSW is entitled to it
at my school the "smart" people were offered it first
but none of them wanted to go to unsw
and then my year advisor (somehow) found out i was going to unsw and offered it to me
i didnt really know what it was about at the time, but i said ok
and got the 4k two days ago lol
what a shame

enthused

HSC
lol, their problem, not mine
they were saying that wollongong's closer, but its the same distance, just in the opposite direction

then again, most of them wanted to do law, and didnt think they'd get into unsw

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Which shire school did you go to?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I wasn't in this thread or any other thread used by you quite some time ago.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
Your school needs to nominate you for it.

Then if you have UNSW as your first preference and get accepted, you get the 4k.
my school offers it to the dux of the year. every single year. and every single year, the dux goes to sydney. by that time, no one else can be nominated for it, so no one gets the $4000.

you'd think they'd have learnt by now.

HSC
I like how Uncle uses "comrades", it stirs up my feelings of unwavering love for the glorious motheruni

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i endorse the free uniwide.

I like how Uncle uses "comrades", it stirs up my feelings of unwavering love for the glorious motheruni
does it give you a warm feeling in your pants?
(Begin UNSW-unrelated post)

When I achieve the 30-kill limit in a nice Free-for-All match in COD4 as a Spetsnaz soldier I get a warm and sadistic feeling when the Soviet Anthem plays.

(End UNSW-unrelated post)

...and it would be nice that UNSW has its own lolanthem.

thats cool but i dont like usyd.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I like it how Uncle lives in a fictional Metal Gear Solid world where his engineering degree entitles him to create the next Metal Gear and sell it off to his prospective future employer, Foxhound, so he can get a cool codename like 'I-can't-figure-out-which-side-I'm-on Ocelot', take the money and rebuild the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo in order to foot the bill for the broken US economy.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i like it how uncle lives in a fictional metal gear solid world where his engineering degree entitles him to create the next metal gear and sell it off to his prospective future employer, foxhound, so he can get a cool codename like 'i-can't-figure-out-which-side-i'm-on ocelot', take the money and rebuild the la-li-lu-le-lo in order to foot the bill for the broken us economy.
lol

Bendent

HSC
now that i think about it, 10 minutes bus to unsw, 20 minutes walk

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
Like: some people brought a big oversized beach ball into my chem lecture today (why, I do not know) and midway through started hitting it around the lecture theatre, over people's heads and stuff. Not only was Nick Roberts (lecturer) completely unfazed by this, he started incorporating it into his lecture and using it as an example for explaining dispersion forces and Raoult's law. finally he said "could we have the beachball reach equilibrium at the front here please?" (or something like that) and people stopped hitting it around.

he's a pretty good lecturer.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
reminds me of the time we were sitting in for a lecture on deindividuation (why people feel anonymous in mobs), when someone from the back randomly screamed out "PEEENNIIISSSSSSSS!!!"

huge irony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)