What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

cabanaboy21

HSC
im not gonna lie looks are important... but im not about to go out with a drop dead gorjuz supermodel if she has a shit personality... someone who is active and someone who if funny is the best

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
Hmmm ive been told i have ridiculously high standards... even so i have a theory that if i want the best thats what ill get
i like a guy whos deffinitely good looking and has a great personality, is able to make me laugh and please me... oh and he HAS to be tall.... taller than me
I like guys who are sporty and outgoing, but still able to have a descent conversation

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kristylee_ said:
Hmmm ive been told i have ridiculously high standards... even so i have a theory that if i want the best thats what ill get
i like a guy whos deffinitely good looking and has a great personality, is able to make me laugh and please me... oh and he HAS to be tall.... taller than me
I like guys who are sporty and outgoing, but still able to have a descent conversation
That doesn't match the ridiculously high standards. There are plenty of guys like that, you just need to find one that's not taken. :p

hamsterMan

HSC
i like brunettes with long hair and big breasts, c cup is nice size. firm ass too

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
what qualities do i like in girls? hmmmmm, let me think. good looking, brilliant personality, isn't scared of taking a few risks, not as tall or taller than me, when they lke me for me. if i think of anymore, i'll be sure to let u know.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
yeah, seeing too much makeup on a chick is pretty festy... makes me want to go up to her and pat her on the head, so a big puff of foundation falls off her face...

Carcus

HSC
HET Reaper said:
No. I like flipsyde
awww u'll crush her sayin that!, you evil heartless man.............there there dr_goreous, lennons legend and i still luv ya

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Carcus said:
awww u'll crush her sayin that!, you evil heartless man.............there there dr_goreous, lennons legend and i still luv ya
nah, i'm not worried. U go HET! *insert 'now that we're men' scene from spongebob squarepants movie* aww, thanx :)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yeah the blondes me... and sorry kelly isnt single
velox who else did u think was a hottie?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)