What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
yea well, my ex was italian.
and she told me too she hates all european men.. i think it's like... leb/euro girls kno all the bad parts of lebs... so they dun like em.

White girls like lebs, cuz they seen the bad part of aussie guys.
I'm what you call a "white girl" and from my perspective i dont think your statement is half true..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
... You know what i really want in a girl ?

ME

chaz04

i want someone that makes me laugh. u need laughter, its what makes a person, oh what nobody else has mention is....... foreplay and sex, they kinda need to be half decent at that, like its not the end all of the relationship, but it usually helps

when it comes to first impression, i dont usually go for the hottest guy mainly because they tend to be intimadating to me, its like that they are that far up their arse that u talk to them and look down upon u (it could be that im just an ugly chick lol)

they need to hold their own opinions, be able to take care of themselves, openly care about, atleast to u. i hate guys that are like," i really care about her " when they are drunk to their mates but cant say it to u

also eyes, bright eyes, it sounds weird but a person with a nice smile with bright eyes when they smile and look at u, im also a sucker for green eyed guys

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
foreplay and sex can be learnt... other things are a bit harder to grasp.

ayumi88

living in a bell jar
HSC
to be bimbo... i would say, chicks would usually look for a nice arse, abs, pecs and all those other monosyllablic words to describe a guy's body...
to be the deep bohemian type... i would say, thoughtful, deep, understanding, cultured...
but in my general opinion, a guy would have to satisfy these three conditions: decent, nice and manly

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
There's something about a guys hands that I like. I like guys with nice hands.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
it's in movies when they start to stroke a girls cheek or something, their hands are sexy.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh sexy i've only seen 1 guy with nice hands before,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)