What do you plan to eat at UNI? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I eat in lectures and no ones ever said a word to me or given me weird looks. But I'm also really quiet and discreet about it.

I don't eat in tutes unless its like M&M's that I suck on.

Tutors sometimes give out chocolate/lolly prizes that we've eaten in tutes.
Pretty much this, no one really cares about eating in lectures or tutes, but most people tend not to eat in tutes from what I've seen.

Ugh in my maths lecture last year there was this super fat woman and in the break she would always go and get fat people food from the vending machine and come back with a fat-person-with-fat-people-food look on her face and loudly consume the packet with her non fat person friend giggling and behaving like a gross fat person, she disgusted me so much.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
YUCK.

Thats heaps gross.

I had a fat tutor that would just eat and eat and eat in our tutes :O

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
how are you not banned yet on this new account chromatic?
Mods/supermods dont care about me anymore. Aqua is cool with me... harrisony, townie and absolute couldnt care less... pwar ignores me, the others dont give infractions and bans generally.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Mods/supermods dont care about me anymore. Aqua is cool with me... harrisony, townie and absolute couldnt care less... pwar ignores me, the others dont give infractions and bans generally.

As long as your reasonably civil and behaved, there's no need to infract.

Aquablack

Banned
HSC

You've been a lot more chilled recently, just like aqua. You warn nowadays instead of infract generally. Good on yaaaaa

HSC
if ohexploitable sees this he will give you a lesson in english lol , he has been going around higlighting everyones mistakes likely, if he keeps going like that he may not go so bad at english after all

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've been getting your/you're wrong all week. Normally I'd pick up on it, but I've just been making this mistake in my posts over and over recently.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm sure it was you who picked me up on in it in another thread exploit.

EDIT: I SHOULD READ MY POSTS BEFORE POSTING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)