• Web Classes

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Actual Classes

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters

GoldenYears

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone. I just wanted to see what people preferred more, web classes or actual sit-down classes and why? Place your votes for the poll!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
actual classes because you're there for one reason and that is to learn
plus theres not as much distractions unblike web classes where you can be so distracted that web classes are actually useless

volition

arr.
HSC
I've never had a web class before, but I think I would prefer normal classes rather than web ones because I'd feel more like I was actually supposed to be learning rather than bludging on a computer somewhere.

tempco

HSC
Actual classes by far. So much easier to clarify concepts, and to ask questions as opposed to waiting the next day or two or three for a reply via email.

SpLaTHoWA

Bite me.
HSC
web classes... if ur referring to recorded lectures and stuff
much easier to keep up and clarify things if u tune out

sumguy

HSC
actual classes for me because you get to discuss it along with ur lecturers, tutors and other students.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
It depends on what subject it is. In some, you can get away with web classes, although actual ones are strongly preferred. In certain subjects (eg maths), even if you read the lecture notes you might not understand what is going on, where as a lecturer would make it much clearer, even if he uses the exact same notes for lectures.

GoldenYears

HSC
N/A
Templar said:
It depends on what subject it is. In some, you can get away with web classes, although actual ones are strongly preferred. In certain subjects (eg maths), even if you read the lecture notes you might not understand what is going on, where as a lecturer would make it much clearer, even if he uses the exact same notes for lectures.

That's a good point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)