what do you think the most unsatisfying/boring task is ? (1 Viewer)

leishh

HSC
need a reference to unsatisfying tasks for an english short story..

example, the most unsatisfying task ever is:

p.s humour would be greatly appreciated! :)

shifty-Asian

HSC
Searching for your lost class notes when you have an exam for that subject the next day... and never finding them. :(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Sitting on my desk thinking what does HSC really mean to me and contemplating on whether I should study or not.

Ashabella

HSC
i love how all the comments are about school-related unsatisfication. rofll we are so sad =D
ok then...

how's this (courtesy of fmylife.com):

"Today, my boyfriend was really stressed about a guy he works with being a jerk. I told him "if you ignore something long enough, it won't bother you anymore." His response was "I've ignored my herpes for a long time but it still bothers me." We've been having sex for 3 months now. FML"

"Today, my husband of 9 years announced he was gay. He insinuated that he was only able to achieve erections because I looked like a man. FML"

"Today, I was setting up my laptop's fingerprint scanner. It worked, but in the name of science, I decided to put my penis on it to see if it could recognize it. When I was trying to login via my penis print, my mom walked in. FML"

"Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex. I was a virgin and he wasn't. About 30 seconds in he collapsed on me. I thought he was joking around and I started laughing. He wasn't joking. He was done. FML"

If they are not dissatisfaction, I don't know what is...

hahahahaha!

leishh

HSC
yeahhh i was thinking more boring useless things to do.. like raking leaves etc..

keep thinking, thanks.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's humourous how so many of you dislike english. I think it's pretty funny. It's good to be creative... you all seem very boring without any creation. Writing stories is one of the best ways to show this :D.

The most dissatisfying task for me would probably be... study on a weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)