what do you use 2 d/l music (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
hey...jus wondering what would be a good free program i could use to download music? anyone got any hints/tips or advice??? thanks!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
WinMX- www.winmx.com

Its pretty good, fast, good range, havnt had any viruses or corrupt files and I've been using it for three years now. Its a bit ugly but if you think of it as functional and not done by a two year old with crayons then you feel better about it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
soulseek ------ if you want all this rare [live] stuff too. I do mean live as in music.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
soulseek.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Jago said:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
What!??! I wrote a heck of a lot more than 10 characters!

EDIT: And to ADD!!! you don't really need to do that stuff, the website does this automatically...

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i was just agreeing with you. I just copy and paste that to get over the 10 character mark..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
oh. riiight hahha. I figured you were some new moderator or something lol.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I use Kazaa Lite K++. It gets the job done, however (shhhh) illegal. ;)

dangerousdave

HSC
I used to use kazaa lite, but that is simply full of shit files that have static sounds throughout the song.

Then I used shareza, but my isp caught me downloading copyrighted music and sent me a letter of 'halt & desist'.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
N.U.G. said:
what's Limewire??
Look it up in google before asking...

"Warez" is another pretty neat p2p program. It's fast&clean and you'll find most things. I've had it for a couple of days and I've downloaded over 3 gigabytes already.
So look it up at download.com. Even though its rating is quite low and you'll see many reviews saying that it has spyware and stuff, it's bull, there is no spyware at all. Actually, during installation, it asks you if you want to instal the spyware or not, so you just have to uncheck the spyware checkboxes. Interface is similar to Kazaa, but I believe that this is much better.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)