What do you wear to work? (1 Viewer)

ourlifeis

HSC
What do you wear to work? Uniform? All black clothes? Go naked?

I've just started working at Chemist Warehouse and it says I need black pants... does this mean tailored work pants, or would black jeans suffice?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
black tailored pants and black shoes, then the shirt depends on my specific location that day.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
OP: Black pants looks more professional, so I would think they'd say that. Depends on how casual they are with uniform.

My uniform is the clothing I sell in store :). But I'm naughty and wear other clothing too to keep the costs down.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I work in an office so I can get away with more than if I was working face to face customer service

that said, jeans, sneakers and the like are only allowed on casual Friday. So most of the time it's tailored pants or a skirt with a top of some kind and nice flats and jewelery.

on Fridays I just turn up in what I'd wear to uni (jeans, tshirt)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I used to wear business attire for the first week or two of my job in an office/warehouse.

Then I was told to dress like a uni student so I happily obliged.

HSC
When I worked at a chemist I wore all black. Black pants, a black blouse, black flats and a watch/bracelet.

PhoenixBurd

HSC
I work at JB Hi Fi, so I am pretty much free to wear whatever I like! It's great and I love the freedom, because prior to this job I was a waitress and before that a manager in a fast food outlet... ugh, I hated all the rules around hospitality. Plus, you feel so gross after each shift. JB is sooo much better : )

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
when i worked at the david jones loading dock: black polo tshirt or a longsleeve black shirt (sleeves rolled up), black dress trouseres, black dress shoes.

Kiim2507

HSC
Black pants and ugly ugly shirt (KFC)
Plus hat if I'm wearing the red shirt otherwise no hat and a collared, button up green shirt

I'd rather wear that then my normal clothes cos they get wrecked but I'd rather work somewhere else and wear nice clothes

yoddle

is cool
HSC
My day job: a woolworths uniform and black shoes

My night job: leather pants, black boots and a ripped singlet, syringe dangling from arm.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I work at JB Hi Fi, so I am pretty much free to wear whatever I like! It's great and I love the freedom, because prior to this job I was a waitress and before that a manager in a fast food outlet... ugh, I hated all the rules around hospitality. Plus, you feel so gross after each shift. JB is sooo much better : )
You must be a goth/emo right?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
black skirt
green button up work shirt
black ballet flats
namebadge

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
dress pants and bussiness shirt Monday to Thursday + tie if i've got externals coming
friday, jeans and nice shirt, i could probably get away with that every day of the week, but i spent money on damn clothes so i might as well wear them

greekgun

HSC
Black dress pants, any bonds top and a coles shirt. If its freezing ill chuck on a black coles jumper (if im working a night shift any random jacket).

jirwin

HSC
Black dress pants, any bonds top and a coles shirt. If its freezing ill chuck on a black coles jumper (if im working a night shift any random jacket).

You have to wear a branded jumper at your Coles? We just have to wear like a black knitted jumper/cardigan/jacket. I was actually specifically told not to get the Coles jumper as I could get cheaper alternatives elsewhere.

greekgun

HSC
You have to wear a branded jumper at your Coles? We just have to wear like a black knitted jumper/cardigan/jacket. I was actually specifically told not to get the Coles jumper as I could get cheaper alternatives elsewhere.
When i say coles jumpers, i mean like a jumper which is like fleecy...hard to describe, those jumpers that u wear at high school and every school seems to have them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)