What do your teachers think of us??? (2 Viewers)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
MY TEACHers dont know of this site .. and if they did they proabably wouldnt approve due to the high risk of obtaining false info.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
they think we all stole the "H" from their hondas and then proceded to throw rocks at it.

without the "H" how do u know its a honda?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ujuphleg said:
they don't think that Laz obtaining his raw marks makes any difference to anything, and that he shouldn't be encouraging students to do it - or something to that effect, and that he's just doing it to attention seek... meh, they are stupid, i don't listen to them.

also they don't like the site, because they reckon other students give dodgy information.
lol, he's doing it to attention seek, lol, maybe he was curious about what his marks were

as for the dodgy info, you know that when any student gives you info you have to be weary, but i found a lot of helpful info and many helpful students on here

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the dodgy students are in the minority but sometimes they are just so dodgy, that they overpower and look like the majority :p haha

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Sarah168 said:
the dodgy students are in the minority but sometimes they are just so dodgy, that they overpower and look like the majority :p haha
You and me for instance?

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
My teachers don't even know this site exists... lol

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Sickle said:
My teachers don't even know this site exists... lol
chances are by this stage they probably do... you would be surprised

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
bloodysunday said:
my german teacher actually recommended this site at the beginning of term 2
i don't think any teachers would recommend it if they knew how much valuable study time people spent on these forums...

Perveen

HSC
Hey,

I go to St George Girls and our teachers love this site, our deputy principal was actually encouraging us to go to this site, they're the one's which gave us the url!

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Perveen said:
Hey,

I go to St George Girls and our teachers love this site, our deputy principal was actually encouraging us to go to this site, they're the one's which gave us the url!
Really? I've never heard them talking about it...

I found BoS last year when I was looking up the Board of Studies site. How ironic, since I've barely spent any time there since.

Danoz The Great

HSC
My science teachers (EES & Bio) absolutely love this site! I've heard some of my other teachers talk about BoS, but I get the feeling that they don't like it. :p

My religion teacher LOATHES this site!!!
She sees it as 'cheating' and she 'loves to learn'. Well I do too, I just go by it the easy way! She's leaving at the end of this year so I don't have to listen to that shit anymore. (And she thinks I complain!!!) :vcross:

lord chumpley

HSC
i was the only person i knew in my year who went to this site...but my english teacher found it and gave it to everyone because of the resources
noice !!

somechick

HSC
N/A
My englsih teacher thought it was funny that you called it "boredofstudies". He's a simple man. LOL naw he's great, he thinks this site is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)