What does everybody want to do and why? (1 Viewer)

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
Amuka

Once again could you please leave your political thoughts of this thread, it is not the time nor the place, unless you are stating your plans for the future. You obviously have hang-ups to act in such an intolerat mannor towards me. If you beleive in freedom in the art of freedom of speech and all that it stands for you would not slader my hopes for the future - (expressing freedom of speech through journlaism). You are being intolerant, ignorant and plan out rude. As 'meeee' pointed out the reality of myself writing for the white supremacist movement is stupid, The sad reality is that if you knew me as a person you would know that i am completly opposed to white or any colour or race or religion supremacy. If you would like to have a political debate please begin a new thread dedicated to that. Thankyou

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
Yeh im interested in cultures too, my first choice - uni pref is macquarie uni's media and cultural studies- i know they do alot of cultural studies there. Im not expecting to get in cause its too dam high lol but i know theres a few cultural studies BA's. Good luck with it.

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
i think social inquiry at uts might be an option for you but to be honest i don't know a whole lot about it
usyd offers a subject called "government and international relations" that might have some of that sorta stuff in it
in terms of careers... i think perhaps jounalism, research, diplomacy... really depends what you're interested in

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
B Commerce/B Arts double @ USYD or a B Ec/B Arts double @ UNSW

but, i'd settle for B Com (Acc)/B App Fin or something @ macquarie if I dun make UNSW/Usyd

i put down com/arts usyd too

grrr.... competition :)

Jason

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell.

Sorry guys, I know you wanted the arguement finished, but it's a favourite quote of mine, so I thought I'd chuck it in. Anyway, I won't mention it again.

I want to do Arts/Law at USyd because I want to be a lawyer (try to contain your shock!). I'm doing Arts because I can study another language (probably French) as well as do some stuff that I enjoy, like Philosophy and English. I want to learn another language as I hope to work overseas at some stage - not nescessarily as a lawyer, maybe as an English teacher?

I was going to do Eco (Social Sciences)/Law at USyd and study Govt. and Int. relations too !meeee!, but I changed because I can't study a language - I might come back and do some post-grad work in that area, who knows.

ShirLz

i'm plannin or hoping or wishin actually to do Bachelor of Laws/Economics [social Sciences] at the University of Sydney coz i love law, i love economics n i wanna do international relations :p

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
wow 2 lawyers in the making, i know who i can call if i ever get into trouble :D

Thanks for the quote jason, i've read that one myself, it is very true.

Durban

I really really really want to study Chiropractic science at mac, if I dont get into that I would still be really happy to do radiography at syd, or specah and hearing or speach pathology at mac.
I dont know what draws mew to these cources, I think I find chiro so appealing as it is a drugless healing alternative and that makes it a bit more interesting i suppose.

Oh an on the subject of law I have also applied for a double degree in law and environmental science at southern cross uni. The uai is pretty unrealistic for me, but it doesnt hurt to apply does it

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
i want to do arts/law at sydney.... sigh
yes, i'm another one who's probably aiming out of her league
i love the humanities subjects offered in arts and i just think law would come in handy for so many careers even if you weren't practicing

Kremmi

..Mine isn't as interesting as everyone elses - But I'm hoping to get into New England and do Arts (Political Science, History as my majors and Lingustics, German and maybe english, depending on how many subjects I can take :)* And combine it with either Agriculture, Agribusiness or Rural Science...

Hehe, so i'm not exaclty sure what I want to do. ;) -- I've just started year 12.

Cheers!! Kremmi.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I want to do B science (adv. maths) / B law at Sydney Uni, mainly because I enjoy maths but also the logic and factual nature of Law :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)