What does the asterisk mean nxt to nursing at uws? Plz help (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
What does the asterisk next to the course mean. I want to do nursing in campletown (uws) but idobt know if there are anymore spaces my friend got accpeted in the late round when there were vacancies because there was no V

http://www.uac.edu.au/documents/atar/2013-late-cutoffs.pdf

I want to do nursing at Campletwon campus do u think i can get it?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Courses to which no offers have been made on the basis of 2012 Australian Year 12 results are shown on the course list with an asterisk (*) in place of a cut-off.
did you bother even reading the first page???

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
it means offer is not given on the basis of your ATAR score...

you might need to do more things like a supplementary enrollment form, portfolio, interview, etc... ask the institute which you want to go to on the requirements of that course...

Hi5

HSC
Are you sure howcome it doesnt say that, or did it? I put it as my first pref anyway.. And i will give them a call tomorrow

D94

HSC
N/A
it means offer is not given on the basis of your ATAR score...

you might need to do more things like a supplementary enrollment form, portfolio, interview, etc... ask the institute which you want to go to on the requirements of that course...
No... you quoted the correct section, but you've completely misread it.

OP, it means no one applied for that course for the Late Round. The cutoffs are determined based on who applied for the course, not before. Since no one applied for that course, there cannot be a cutoff since the cutoff is based on the ATAR of the person who received the last offer.

Hi5

HSC
Ok so do think i have the chance to get in my atar is 68 and i qualify for EAS. My friend got accepted in it in the late round and now im applying for it in case i get it in the final round.

p3rf3ction

HSC
It usually means you'll regret your decision in the near future.

Meshy590

HSC
No... you quoted the correct section, but you've completely misread it.

OP, it means no one applied for that course for the Late Round. The cutoffs are determined based on who applied for the course, not before. Since no one applied for that course, there cannot be a cutoff since the cutoff is based on the ATAR of the person who received the last offer.
OR it means that no offers were given since the course is full

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)