What does your study area look like? [POST PHOTOS] (1 Viewer)

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
A new addition to my desk. I had some left over glass pebbles from an English vis rep, so I used them and a fake gerbera (they're my favourite flower :)) to add a bit of colour to my boring desk.

View attachment 16452
thats cute =]
i have post it notes-they're probably most colourful thing on my desk!

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC

That's what my desk looked like before I came to my senses and realised I didn't want to look at Gerard Way while I was studying.
Ew, the screen was really dirty...

Now I've got a few pictures which are inspiring my art BOW on a piece of string pinned up on the wall, and I hang sunglasses there just because it's convenient.

WannaBang?

HSC
lyounamu said:
Is there any spot for you to use for studying? Your whole table is dedicated to dildo, computer and other pieces and bits.
LOL! I didn't even notice the dilly on her desk! HAHA

Last edited:

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
emobopeep said:

That's what my desk looked like before I came to my senses and realised I didn't want to look at Gerard Way while I was studying.
Ew, the screen was really dirty...

Now I've got a few pictures which are inspiring my art BOW on a piece of string pinned up on the wall, and I hang sunglasses there just because it's convenient.
your study looks scarily tidy, damn you! :)

Muz4PM

HSC
I have all of my half yearly exams just in a huge heap on the floor behind me, it really is disgustingly untidy.

Last edited:

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
Muz4PM said:
I have all of my half yearly exams just in a huge heap on the floor behinf me, it really is disgustingly untidy.
thats more like it

i tend to trip on stuff on my floor

Muz4PM

HSC
gloworm14 said:
thats more like it

i tend to trip on stuff on my floor
Lol, I can't really trip on them, because it is not as if you can miss them. It reminds me I have soooo much paper just floating around the study environemnt, it is becoming a nuisance, just random bits of paper with maths and physics questions and solutions on them.

I cannot wait for the HSC to be over, when I can just get rid of all of that stuff!

WannaBang?

HSC
Muz4PM said:
I have all of my half yearly exams just in a huge heap on the floor behind me, it really is disgustingly untidy.
I binned each half yearly exam straight after I got it, not because I got shit results, but because I just can't stand looking at exams.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
lol i gotta clean mine
i gave up on cleaning after yr 11 half yrly

will get a pic tomorrow if/when i find my cam

Aplus

HSC
N/A
How annoying is it going to be cleaning everything out once school finishes :angry:

adidasboy

weee
HSC
gloworm14 said:
i will find it refreshing :)
same, probably will make my day knowing that everything high school related is out of my room, out of my life.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I'm thinking of donating all the extra text books (especially Adv. English) I bought to the school. And passing all the biology books I have (that were given to me) to someone else next year, along with my notes in all subjects.

Or just sell them :)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Books, paper, pens, laptop, random things, cups, u name it it's there and occassionally my phone although along with the laptop it is rather distracting so when im using my desk its not really on there!

elnewb

HSC
I have actually tidied up my room now :) Well mainly my desk. Ill get some pics up when I can. Looks much much better now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)