what game r u playing right now? (1 Viewer)

Dragonangel

HSC
but that's so geeky :(

i guess i can live without it, or i can discretely keep it in my bag while i go to uni.
Who cares if it's geeky. :p Apparently pokemon is lame and only 8 year old boys like it. But look at me, I'm a 17 year old girl going to university this year and I remain a loyal pokemon fan, regardless of what people think! You can do the same lol! :p

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
look at me ive been playing since red version on gameboy and im turning 20 in a month :eek:

:eek:

carrying around a pokepedometer is lame, okay, i'll just hide it in my bag :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Who cares if it's geeky. :p Apparently pokemon is lame and only 8 year old boys like it. But look at me, I'm a 17 year old girl going to university this year and I remain a loyal pokemon fan, regardless of what people think! You can do the same lol! :p
Whoever thinks that is fake and gay.

Luv pokefans lng tyme :D

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Finished Assassin's Creed 2 last night. Fucking awesome ending. And brings me one step closer to realising what exactly the fuck is going on.

HSC
N/A
if you asked me this 2 weeks ago on sat...

me and my best friend were playing cards (speed, shithead, last card) and then played spin the bottle a few times.

the catch is... we were betting on drinks :D whoever lost had to skull their drink.

buahahah thats how we played spin the bottle. who ever it pointed to, we had to pick a card (2,3,4,5,10) and that determined how many sips we had to have. if it was a 10 we had to skull the whole drink.

ahh... drinking games. good times good times.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You can get drinking chess sets now, where every piece is a minature shot glass. Lose a piece, take the shot.

oppe

HSC
Castle Age (Online on facebook...), Plants Vs. Zombies (popcap games are the best hehe) and I'm still trying to catch 'em all! ;)

HSC
Uni Grad
Diablo 2, new patch out, they made some good changes but also some terrible ones too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)