what gets you motivated? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i know the hsc is pretty soon, but im just not at that level where i want to study cause i have this goal...which sux, but what are you gonna do

enough about me, what gets youz motivated to study and kikass in the hsc?

HSC
but doesnt the fact that you have to do continuous hard work to get that 99.85 turn you off ??

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Not really... I've been workin hard every year since I went to school. U just stay at the top and don't let yourself slip... it gets easier, just get a regular work pattern dun expect to suddenly start studying @ the end of yr 12 a week b4 the HSC and expect 99.85 :\ maybe 9.85 but not 99.85

mack

Banned
HSC
Various quotes get me motivated. And not wanting to pick up garbage or flip burgers for the rest of my life either.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Not much gets me motivated, because I know I can make it into my course, even if it means I cant do Advance Science units.

Umm Im motivated for a little while after watching the siege of gondor and the battle of Pellanor Fields.

Last edited:

librariver

There are a few things that motivate me......

#1 Sex With My BF
#2 Working
#3 Working-Out
#4 Dressing Up for a gathering
or party
#5 Movies
#6 Music
#7 My Dad

THese are my top 7 motivators, not in any order!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i guess the fact that id like to go to uni after school has motivated me to do work these holidays.. then again money is a bigger motivator as i have been working these hols too
yeh november 3rd.. not too far away... maybe ill stick it on a poster in my room (next to my goals lol)

Rory

HSC
Not wanting to fail. lol...oOoh and making little goals like concerts..I went to the Offspring concert last month and that made me wanna get my arse into action to do my work and stuff and now I've got blink 182 tickets for September so now I'm making myself feel like I can deserve to go when it rocks around.

loucee

schoolies!!!!!!

oooo im so jealous you got to go to the offspring concert, i really wanted to go but i couldnt make it! was body jar any good as support band?
im going to the blink concert too, and thats one of the things that keeps me motivated too! i also know what course i want to do at uni next year so that helps to motivate me. and so does schoolies!!!!!!!!!!!

Rory

HSC
loucee said:
oooo im so jealous you got to go to the offspring concert, i really wanted to go but i couldnt make it! was body jar any good as support band?
im going to the blink concert too, and thats one of the things that keeps me motivated too! i also know what course i want to do at uni next year so that helps to motivate me. and so does schoolies!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh the concert kicked arse, I had floor seats, so we were all up and close to the stage and shit. Body Jar and Something Corporate were both really good support acts (I was totally drooling over Something Corporates guitarist haha). Offspring took a while to come out though which made everyone restless but once they finally came out it was awesome, they're so full of energy live.

It's such good motivation too I mean, I worked my arse off before the concert so I could actually enjoy it and not be like "Damn I should be doing this and this and this instead of being here" y'know.

So now I'm all hyped to see Blink 182, Sparta and Gyroscope are supporting, I don't think I've ever heard of Sparta though so that should be interesting. Floor seats again w00t :-D

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Okay this is what you do

get a knife or a pen

hold it around 1 cm away from your eye

say to yourself

"If you dont start studying right now im going to take this pen/knife right through your eye and out the back of your skull"

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
wot gets me motivated is knowing that its gonna b ova soon.... and i dont wanna feel shit coz i couldnt go to the uni i wanted

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i dont have any tangible form of motivation like money, car or plane tickets but I just want to do well so I can look back and see that school was not just a waste of time or a whole lot of unproductive bludging. (Right now, there is a fair bit of bludging going on but alot of what I planned to do in the holidays is done :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)