What gp topic did you pick? (1 Viewer)

Legallyblonde

HSC
Im year 11 and I was wondering if anyone can help me to choose what i should do for my individual project. Im fairly good at performance but Im decent at scriptwriting also

Jeza

HSC
do something your passionate about. Yet also I was really excited to do monologue but I disnt want to risk it, coz it all relies on how you go on the day, plus heaps of things can go wrong i.e. sickness etc. Our school normally did performance but this year everyone worked on refining designs and theatre reviews. Thus if yu script wright be prepared to draft. HEAPS!. apparently my teacher said most of the scripts are fairly pedestrian, so to get those top works you'll have to draft and keep perfecting. That said YU JUST GOTTTTA ENJOY IT. PRACS THA BOMB (who likes studying Aussiedrama and Brecht. cmon ppl.) Any who YUll LOVVVE the GP componant. YEEEEEW I Love gp. Whuuuuuuuuhu we are done!

uberschveinen

HSC
So what if they change each year. It takes roughly seventy seconds to relate any performance on earth to one of the topics, and to fix it better, just insert a referential line in somewhere. Thus, forced topics are as good a security measure as three rocks in a sack.

((bron))

HSC
we picked 1815
but the title of our G.P is "period pain."
we have our assessments tomorrow. *gulp*
I'm somewhat nervous.
but I don't think it's possible to prepare any more then I already have!

Liyah

HSC
aww lmao my group dyd sweet n sour i fink..lmfao was a funi dae

Laurenadele

HSC
:confused: hey can any one help me i cant work out how to post my own thread or message, only how to reply to someone elses.also im doing an essay on primo levi if any one can give me sum idea's that would be great essay topic - "in if this is man the nazi's desire to inflict suffering is for the sole purpose of inflicting suffering nothing more" disscuss
thanks. loz

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Laurenadele said:
:confused: hey can any one help me i cant work out how to post my own thread or message, only how to reply to someone elses.also im doing an essay on primo levi if any one can give me sum idea's that would be great essay topic - "in if this is man the nazi's desire to inflict suffering is for the sole purpose of inflicting suffering nothing more" disscuss
thanks. loz
lol ok. to create a new thread you go to a particular forum (eg, drama, where you are now) and down the bottom of the oage where the threads are listed is a button that says 'new thread' --> click on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)