What Happen To My Gf? (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
we recently had an arguement, i did my charm andwe settled down and now she's treating me like a king! she's being too nice!

we were watching a movie at my place and i told her that i was getting a drink and then she says she'll get it for me...next thing i knew she comes with like a whole meal prepared for me...

my gf's acting like she doesn't want to lose me and thats understandable but man lately she's been acting like more romantic and stuff like everytime when i leave for skool or work she starts to cry and wen i come back she full on hugs like we've never seen each other in 10 years

there was this one time where i was walking in the street she saw me and then just hugged me in front of evryone in the street. of course i wasn't embarassed but i think sumthings happened to her

any ideas?

HSC
Because of your fight she may feel that she's going to lose you very soon. Can I ask what you were fighting about? Maybe she feels she's going to lose you to another girl? You need to reassure her that you won't leave and that you love her. She sounds really insecure though, crying when you leave for school or work. Ask her about what's going on and hopefully she'll open up to you. Goodluck

EDIT: Oh, no!! You're the guy who posted the Best Way to Settle Arguments thread. You're the one with the psychotic girlfriend who's paranoid! Shit, dude. You better forget about my previous advice. She needs to see someone for help.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
It could be that she's acting in the way which conveys how she wants to be treated?

I do that when sometimes after a fight. Makes me feel like hey, I'm not the bad guy here. You are.

Apparently (judging from the post anove) she's psychotic?

HSC
she cheated on you and she feels guilty, but she just can't stop doing it... he satisfies her in ways you just can't.

boris

Banned
HSC
she wants to break it off but is too chicken so she thinks if she acts weird and pisses you off a lot you'll dump her

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha. This topic so died after the first reply..

And I'm not bringing it back on topic either.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
born2bkinggg said:
we recently had an arguement, i did my charm andwe settled down and now she's treating me like a king! she's being too nice!

we were watching a movie at my place and i told her that i was getting a drink and then she says she'll get it for me...next thing i knew she comes with like a whole meal prepared for me...

my gf's acting like she doesn't want to lose me and thats understandable but man lately she's been acting like more romantic and stuff like everytime when i leave for skool or work she starts to cry and wen i come back she full on hugs like we've never seen each other in 10 years

there was this one time where i was walking in the street she saw me and then just hugged me in front of evryone in the street. of course i wasn't embarassed but i think sumthings happened to her

any ideas?

Yup, she cheated on you and feels guilty.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
She wuvs you THISSSSSSS much

Or she cheated
Or shes psychotic

Zrap

glock9
HSC
She is a psychotic, obsessive, loving, unfaithful, oxymoron with a yeast infection.

Pace_T

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
she cheated on you and she feels guilty, but she just can't stop doing it... he satisfies her in ways you just can't.
LOL great post. made me lol

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
she has been possessed by the body snatchers! the only way to get those fuckers out is to jab a pole up her cunt. do it NOW while she's asleep. DO IT GO! NOW! FUCKING THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS!

lol @ 'i did my charm '

Jess007

HSC
i really thing shes just insecure, unless she was like that from when u started going out. if not talk to her and ask her whats up. how long ago did she change? so yeh, talk to her and let her know that u do love her ( or u dont) and work it out, dont drag it on

boris

Banned
HSC
i think she's psychotic and you need to dump her and move town. i can see her stalking you when it's all done and probably murdering any future girlfriends.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Definitely an ice addict.

Explains the irrational mood swings, the lack of social discipline, the madness that shines from her eyes.

I'd discuss her ice habit with her parents and have her forcibly removed to rehab. It's for her own good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)