What is everybody doing for their national studies? (1 Viewer)

nicole21290

HSC
Our class is studying Germany for the national study, mainly because our teacher is very passionate about it. Also, we studied Germany last year (with the unification of Germany, Bismarck etc) so he felt it was important to carry this work through. He said beacuse we did that it would make sense to do Germany for the National Study as we already have a solid knowledge of the background to Germany and some of the context. We are also studying Leni R. for the Personality for this reason. The only problem is that we are a class of 4 and the other members of the class are... well, to say it nicely, I usually beat them by at least 30% in our assessments. This means that in class, he has to alter his teaching to suit them, so I receive a lot less work than I should be getting. :) I quite like Germany and find it very interesting anyway, and if I do want to find out about other topics I just read up on them on my own! Hope everything goes well for you guys.

embo8902

HSC
SarahMay33 said:
Well we are doing the USA! I guess we're in the minority!
we're doin usa aswell, our teacher seems 2 think that coz not very many ppl do it the examiners welcome the change and hav less 2 compare it 2 therefore u r marked on urself more than against other ppl. :) its good tho.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)