'What is Marketing?' Guide - a Resource for Anyone Interested in Marketing (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
stazi said:
Many people simply don't understand what marketing actually is, or what they can do with a marketing major.

I have attached a guide that I have produced to help with these issues.

I have had problems uploading attachments, so to make the guide available faster, you can download it from the following link:

EDIT: make sure to leave feedback/suggestions, so that I can improve the guide

http://files.tribalonline.net/What_is_Marketing_pdf18
Thanks for that dude. I passed it on to a friend who had a younger sister (lol long chain) who wanted to know about marketing and she found it extremely insightful and practical.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm wondering if I should do one of these for accounting to save us from all those "do we need maths?" style questions :)

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
seremify007 said:
I'm wondering if I should do one of these for accounting to save us from all those "do we need maths?" style questions :)
Maybe for accounting and finance. There appears to be huge confusion amongst students as to the differences and similarities between the two. :)

bodom_89

HSC
Great guide. I really like marketing but am having trouble at uni deciding what to do. Last year I did a year of creative arts and at the moment I am doing a business degree and since its only first year, majors havent really come in yet. I would like to study marketing but everyone I tell that im going to major in marketing thinks I will be going through hell when I graduate. They say it will be real hard to get a job and the job I will get straight away will be that annoying guy at the shops trying to sell you stuff. Which got me wondering whether i should do a double major, I was thinking marketing/accounting, even though I dont think these match it will look good that I have graduated with them. If I apply to marketing companies do you think that they will care that I have done a double major in this and would I look better compared to someone who has just done marketing? Any help would be appreaciated as I having trouble what to do.

lauracr

HSC
Hi everyone! I am a marketing student and I am doing a study for my master thesis on university students. The topic of my thesis is Web 2.0 and its relationship with the search of information. If you could only take 10 minutes to fill out the questionnaire it would be very useful and I would be really grateful. Please just follow the link and help me! Thank u very much!
Web 2.0 Survey (Master Thesis)

rowdyroddy

HSC
i did business studies in yr11/12 and i already understand a lot of the guide lol
i hope to do bcomm-marketing also so should be a lot of dejavu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)