what is the biggest negative of.. (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braad said:
ahhhhhhhahahhaha

i dont want to be rude, but BOS isnt the place to pick up
Obviously.
I'm not looking to pick up from here.
I was just making a statement.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Obviously.
I'm not looking to pick up from here.
I was just making a statement.
as was i deary :)

HSC
i think missed opportunities are seen much more clearly by guys... especially if the chick is like trying to get you to cheat... coz its so rare you realise it so much more...

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I've been with my boyfriend for around 2 years. The HSC has its negative effects at times, but no way in hell would we break up over that. :rolleyes:

I just can't see myself with anyone else, because everything I do with and say to my boyfriend just wouldn't be right with another guy. It sounds like a bunch of blinded-by-love babble, but it's true. I've never been able to be 100% myself with anyone else.
my boyfriend and i were like that all through school as well....but come 6 months into uni and things changed....

HSC
babygoose! said:
my boyfriend and i were like that all through school as well....but come 6 months into uni and things changed....
so you guys still together?? i heard it can be quite a challenge, especially if its different campus' that arent too close...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FoodForThought said:
so you guys still together?? i heard it can be quite a challenge, especially if its different campus' that arent too close...
My boyfriend's been going to uni for 2 years now. It takes ages to travel from his uni to my place or my school, and we don't see each other very often, but we've been fine.

I don't know what'll happen next year, but we're going to be in the same uni so if anything changes at all I would imagine it'll be for the better.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
if anything changes at all I would imagine it'll be for the better.
as it always is... maybe not in the short term but always in the long run. as one door closes many more open

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
FoodForThought said:

no, we're not still together...life is so different at uni compared to school. we had to move out of home to go uni...we both went to the same uni but didnt live together. it was a huge change in both our lives... and the relationship suffered...

HSC
i was in a pretty serious realtionship and it got shot out of the sky by the HSC... uni would have been impossible to hold together.. but yeah... i reckon if you manage to get through it all it'll come out something real special...

dany_starlet

HSC
Having that feeling of not being good enough....

I feel like I'm keeping my boyfriend from enjoying the most out of life...

You also seem to get jealous over things... I hate that

Always having them on your mind...

HSC
dany_starlet said:
Always having them on your mind...
one thing i can definately say is better not being in a relationship - you have total freedom in you mind - its not preoccupied by the partner. that said, once in a relationship, that freedom is quickly pushed aside for beter things.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Not getting enough personal space and 'me time'

I love the affection but i need time alone every now and then. Time where you aren't going to call me or i'm not going to see you

repz

HSC
biggest negative for me is watching what i say, and always wanting to fix a problem even if its small, and it becomes rather annoying. i goto learn how to step back and let her be pissed off lol

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
repz said:
biggest negative for me is watching what i say, and always wanting to fix a problem even if its small, and it becomes rather annoying. i goto learn how to step back and let her be pissed off lol
you shouldnt have to watch what you say? thats what i think. if you are in a serious relationship, your partner is going to be with you because of who you are. if you are having to watch what you say you arent exactly being yourself...things dont seem right there..
also, does your girlfriend find you wanting to fix things annoying, or do you? surely should be grateful. then again, unless you also try to fix things like a broken nail etc.

and a thought for adny_starlet...if your boyfriend is with, then surely you are good enough, if you werent, you'd be long gone

repz

HSC
nah i dont mean watching wat i say wen it comes to heart to heart
just some of the things i joke about and say is mean lol
i like to tease

hipPo3

HSC
SashatheMan said:
the strippers cant spank my monkey
if i where that of a hot stripper wife .. i would spank ur monkey anytime ;)

the only downside of a relationship is that u dont get flirt with other poeple without pissing off ur partner .. its hard not to when its part of ur personality .. :(

dany_starlet

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
and a thought for adny_starlet...if your boyfriend is with, then surely you are good enough, if you werent, you'd be long gone
:) thanks heaps for reminding me

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Biggest negative is knowing the heartbreak that comes after you break up :(
dammm straight... i still cant listen to what used to be 'our song'... way too hard... especially coz we are still good friends and see each other heaps. no regrets tho, that would have to be the shittest feeling to go along with heartbreak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)