what is the one thing you cant wiat to do?? (1 Viewer)

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
after you've finished i mean, like after all exams and grad and you've offically signed outta school waht are waiting to do?

i cant wait to sleep in and not feel guilty about not doing school related work!!

soz if this has already been done, had a quick look but couldnt see anything.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Hmm, I'll have to think about it. Can't say sleeping in or not feeling guilty about not doing work because I'm already doing those things, hence I technically cannot 'can't wait to do' them.Parody answer will be ready after I do my legal studies notes.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Throw ALL my HSC notes in2 one huge barrel and watch them go up in flames!!! and then sigh of relief :D:D

But other than that, i'd like to wake up with absolutely nothing to do :)

blair59503

HSC
Wow, what a question! Can't wait to get in the van and go to Queensland, (dodging schoolies though)..

And watch the Joureys Stimulus booklet go up in sweeeeeeeet flames. Same with all my other mllions of notes and so forth, only to realise they would be of great use to my sister in 2009. Oh well.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
blair59503 said:
Wow, what a question! Can't wait to get in the van and go to Queensland, (dodging schoolies though)..

And watch the Joureys Stimulus booklet go up in sweeeeeeeet flames. Same with all my other mllions of notes and so forth, only to realise they would be of great use to my sister in 2009. Oh well.
lmaoo
but isnt the syllabus changing for the majority of the subjects in 2009?
or is it just english...

amyg238

HSC
Oh man, I cant wait to go skating again... and play piano... and learn guitar... and spray my stencils (legally...haga) and basically, BE HAPPY.

I won't miss my stress pimples either...

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
i can't wait to catch up on all the anime that i've put off watching. my brother has lended me heaps, but i don't have time to watch them. *sobs*

and, and, and..... i can't wait to go overseas at the end of the year. Japan and Korea, here i come! :)

lexonfire

HSC
Re: what is the one thing you cant wait to do??

lol good thread

definitely can't wait to clear out my junkyard of a bedroom. start reading again (i havent read non-school stuff in ... years). find an excuse to travel. watch heaps of movies. learn to cook...:S...i don't know anything!

generally i can't wait to have the freedom to drop whatever and be spontaneous... the catch often ends up being that all the free time makes me bludge and sit on my arse all day. man i hope to avoid that this time around.

HSC
Ahmed A said:
Throw ALL my HSC notes in2 one huge barrel and watch them go up in flames!!! and then sigh of relief :D:D

But other than that, i'd like to wake up with absolutely nothing to do :)

ohh hell yeahh. i hear that.

you reckon its possible to get a bos bonfire going? like all of the bos members turning up to finally send the hsc to hell? i really wanna see the journeys booklet and my hundreds of pages of maths working go up in flames... :burn:

bassbeats.

HSC
I can't wait to sort my room out, watch many many movies and TV series that I have missed out on, learn how to cook to for when I go away next year, and also work a fair bit so I can earn some cash. I can't wait to finish...

2 months 4 weeks!!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I'd like to sleep and do nothing for the remainder of the 3 month holiday we'll be given, without feeling obligated to study or do anything worthwhile. For the first month and half, i'll just be staring at my phone waiting for the sms from bos with my results....where will i be this time next year? :confused:

perfekshunist

HSC
haha all of the above!

lets start with getting tanked off my face for an entire week, followed by recovery for another, then the next notes burning ceremony, then another 2 weeks or scrubs/anime/familyguy/heroes/lost and everything i've missed during the hsc, then maybee a reread of harry potter muahaha there is plenttttty to do!

uber excited :rofl:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
English and IPT knowledge not worth keeping for the future.

tanjin said:
I'd like to sleep and do nothing for the remainder of the 3 month holiday we'll be given, without feeling obligated to study or do anything worthwhile. For the first month and half, i'll just be staring at my phone waiting for the sms from bos with my results....where will i be this time next year? :confused:
Damn you're spot on about what I planned to do as well.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bwahah.
catch up on anime & book-reading ..
& just , anything non-work related will satisfy me :)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping that Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Galaxy come out in November because that will be the next three months of my life.

They probably won't though :(

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Can't wait till road trip, playing guitar, learning french, going out, shopping and so on.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
off the top of my head...

` notes burning.
` get waaaaasted.
` clubbing til it hurts.
` find formal stuff [if i haven't found them already].
` get rsa.
` watch lots and lots and lots of anime/dramas/heroes etc etc.
` reread harry potter.
` rewatch rain in concert *drools over sexiness*.
` sleep.
` karaoke and sing [yell??] my little heart out.
` work. not the stressing over powerplay essay type work. the one that earns dosh.
` YUM CHA.
` flyyyyyyyy to jakarta.

and im sure there are more.
let me get back to you.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
- Get over my anime'phobia and start watching some again
- A lil shopping here and there
- Catching up with my old friends
- Basically die on the bed for a while
- Going to Japan, China or Korea (If I'm lucky, that is)
- Getting on the Shinkansen (Lol, I'm such a kid XD)
- Visiting my grandad's grave (And he's getting a copy of my HSC XD)

But above all else:

- Just being able to sigh in relief that the HSC is over ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)