What Is The True Christian Church? (1 Viewer)

Polygrl

HSC
Please I want ur opinions bcause Im doing a major on dis and I want to get an insight opinion on what you think!!!:wave:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Polygrl said:
Please I want ur opinions bcause Im doing a major on dis and I want to get an insight opinion on what you think!!!:wave:
OMG (bangs head against wall) :headbang: , WTF?

Obviously every christian church thinks they are the true chrisitan church or else they wouldnt be following that churches teachings.

Please tell me you were joking?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Polygrl said:
Umm...in what context to the syllabus does this refer to?

and as the poster (so bluntly) stated, impossible question......

I mean, what is your criteria? Age, Teachings? etc

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
There are no "fake" Christian Churches..... so yeah I'm not really sure what you're asking

pinkyforce7

HSC
this is an impossible question

my personal answer is that none of them are 'true'

how can you have a church that is perfectly how God wants it to be as long as humans are involved?

i dont think any church is going to get it 100%.

penny_lane09

HSC
Yeah tell your teacher its a stupid question.
A true christian church (in my opinion), is a church that loves Jesus, and not religion.
Jesus and Religion are total opposites but have been sadly confused. Religion is essentially trying to work your way to God through a set of strict moral code. basically truing to be good or righteous.
By Loving Jesus, I mean a church that believes their salvation comes purely and soley comes through JC- "I am the way, the truth and the life.. noone can come to the father, except though me."
so, Sounds basic, but by that definition there are many 'true churches.'
Thats just my opinion, but you could take that angle of you felt so inclined.

Brontecat

HSC
my opinions more that there are so many people with different needs for faith that we need so many different denominations for each person to be able to connect with God and Jesus in their own way :)

asterios

HSC
N/A
One could tackle this question by investigating it historically .
Apostolic Christianity, Byzantine Christianity, The Great Schism , the Reformation and so on:) Hope this helps.

kawaiinlove

HSC
1. Don't answer that question.

2. Don't answer that question.

Concluding that one is real and the rest aren't would make me want to give you an outright zero. If you absolutely can't twig the question or change topics, make it an investigation with differing opinions.

asterios

HSC
N/A
Do not give your personal opinion but add historical facts about the evolution of Christianity. I believe your asked to investigate and not testify to a specific group of Christianity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)