what kind of undies do you wear??? (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
if you're going to wear crotchless gstrings then why bother wearing underwear at all?

neesha

Originally posted by rhinoivory
economy pack bonds undies. I dont need patterns and crap. My assets to the decorating.
assets, hey? penises arn't exactly the most beautiful things...

cakes

hi
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
if you're going to wear crotchless gstrings then why bother wearing underwear at all?
they're um, pretty.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey neeja did you see that program like last week or the week before, it was on a wednesday night, 9.30, about people that do wierd things, and there was a lady that used corsets to shrink her stomach, so much so that you could put your hands around it and have them touching with great ease..

it was totally disgusting

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hey neeja did you see that program like last week or the week before, it was on a wednesday night, 9.30, about people that do wierd things, and there was a lady that used corsets to shrink her stomach, so much so that you could put your hands around it and have them touching with great ease..

it was totally disgusting
no...no i did not see that...im not sure i wanted to see that...but thanks for telling me what i missed :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
penii, penises, who cares, either way they're still ugly.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i reckon it would be horrible to have a 'package'..i mean boobs get in the way to some extent, but unless you have huge saggers they stay in the one place...penises (penii?) just hang there and get in the way and god only knows what else.
girls are all neat and tidy ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)