What Language is cooler? (1 Viewer)

alexp01

HSC
Ouais faut que tu fasses le francais! =) et quand meme a mon avis elle est la plus belle, la plus facile, et la plus utilisante des trois langues.

..Go witth the French. Think it's the easiest out of the three tbf.

X

xeuyrawp

French, Spanish or Japanese?!?!?
French and Spanish are just ubiquitous Romance languages.

Japanese is the coolest there. Three writing systems, sparse use of pronouns, SOV type, amazing discussions possible about its social aspects, etc etc.

As for the suggestions of Polish and Greek, lol... Just lol.

witide

HSC
French and Spanish are just ubiquitous Romance languages.

Japanese is the coolest there. Three writing systems, sparse use of pronouns, SOV type, amazing discussions possible about its social aspects, etc etc.

As for the suggestions of Polish and Greek, lol... Just lol.
Japanese sucks the most out of all of them.

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Can anyone answer my question, do first year introductory languages get you to the same knowledge level as an extention one student from the hsc.... I have heard this....?

X

xeuyrawp

Can anyone answer my question, do first year introductory languages get you to the same knowledge level as an extention one student from the hsc.... I have heard this....?
It really depends on the uni and, to a lesser extent, the language. Anyway it would be better to ask in the subforum of that uni.

witide

HSC
Italian is the best. It's the easiest to learn among the European languages(my own experiences and others).

Out of the 3 you've mentioned: Spanish or French.
Italian is basically the epitome of awesomeness. I assumed that was obvious so I didn't mention that before. Greek is second to only Italian/Sicilian.

*is sicilian* lulz

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
not jap.

both french and spanish are widely spoken and are useful, and they complement each other if you happen to learn both. (like i once tried, but now am just sticking to german and french)

id say french would be a little easier to get your head around.

X

xeuyrawp

not jap.

both french and spanish are widely spoken and are useful, and they complement each other if you happen to learn both. (like i once tried, but now am just sticking to german and french)
He said cool, not useful.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
not jap.

id say french would be a little easier to get your head around.
Arabic 4 lyf.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure about any of them being 'cool'. But learning a language would give you a new degree of respect if you were in that country. To speak only one language (and I'm looking at the Aussies and the Seppos) is viewed as narrowminded and arrogant in some cultures.

trickx

HSC
It has to be Japanese.

You'll reek the benefits of picking up Japanese girls, because Japanese girls are easy.

Ta-da!

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
sif gotta be jap

u can watch unsubtitled anime lol

and read true manga

and as said b4 pick up jap chicks lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)