• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what make up do you wear? (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I'm not one of those people who like wears make-up everywhere they go. Those people who wear like full make-up at school just freak me out.

My make-up consists of
-neutremetics tinted make-up
- Ausralis eye-liner
-maybelline mascra
- kiss lip gloss

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i don't wear much make up because i just forget to take it off at night and yes i know how bad that is.

i do wear concealer and blush most of the time though, clinique does the best concealer, love it! brown mascara and brown/black/navy blue eyeliner if i'm going out.

hate lipstick, love lipgloss. juicy tubes are awesome but there's this brand from the states, trish mcevoy that makes the most fantastic sheer pink lipgloss.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
at the moment,
revlon foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blush and some sheer lip gloss...

I'm gonna see my ex :D and i know he burns when I do my make up like this lol

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
going to work/uni i wear maybelline blackest black mascara (great lash), lilac or brown eyeliner sometimes (rimmel or bloom respectively) and lip gloss/balm (depending on what I can find). during winter i also tend to wear a little blush cause I get really pasty.
if i need to wear foundation, i've got estee lauder double matte and I mix it with a bit of moisturiser so it doesn't feel like my skin is being suffocated.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
^^ it depends how you put it on. Ive seen people with the thickest layers of it and thats disgusting, but sometimes a little bit is better if its hiding crappy skin - cos no-one really wants to look at that. And refering to another post, i know i should cleanse all the time but im too lazy and forget!

And while im here what do you guys think of really heavy goth-like makeup? There is a group at my school who does the really thick eyeliner and really heavy mascara...every day. Even though they arent completely goth people, they try to look it... Just curious of opinions.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I have issues with make-up lol. I wear it occasionally, but I dont like wearing it - i think mainly bcoz my dancing teacher used to put stage make-up on me when I was little and I hated it

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
lourai*87 said:
^^ it depends how you put it on. Ive seen people with the thickest layers of it and thats disgusting, but sometimes a little bit is better if its hiding crappy skin - cos no-one really wants to look at that. And refering to another post, i know i should cleanse all the time but im too lazy and forget!

And while im here what do you guys think of really heavy goth-like makeup? There is a group at my school who does the really thick eyeliner and really heavy mascara...every day. Even though they arent completely goth people, they try to look it... Just curious of opinions.
well some don't look too bad, others just look wrong...and scary...and like, yeah get away from me.
yeah I don't see the point of wearing loads and loads of makeup to school everyday. the point of going to school is to learn, not GUESS WHO LOOKS MORE LIKE A PANDA WOOOOO I WIN :rolleyes:

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
re: grunge look -- i just thought about it, i know a guy (ie male 17 year old) who is not gay that i know of...and he is into that sort of punk etc stuff. but i swear he wears smudged eyeliner. I could almost bet that he does. It looks awful. And choice of jewellry = some chain connected with a padlock (i mean a general purpose padlock) around his neck. Anyway...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I seriously hate it how some girls wear so much foundation, or wear foundation that is too dark for them. It is so disgusting. And I know so many girls who wear their foundation like that everyday, and then pack on even more when they go out. It is so gross.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I seriously hate it how some girls wear so much foundation, or wear foundation that is too dark for them. It is so disgusting. And I know so many girls who wear their foundation like that everyday, and then pack on even more when they go out. It is so gross.
Wearing the wrong coloured foundation is a crime. The other thing I find is that people wear the same colour foundation all year round, when really they should probably switch because most peoples skin gets lighter during winter.
The other thing I hate (this is mainly on older ladies) is when people use lip liner ABOVE their lip line in an attempt to make them bigger or when they don't match their lip liner to their lip stick.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Murf said:
lol yeah the foundation ive seen some ppl use it to cover up moulds of acne and pile the stuff on, like yeah ok acne is bad i fukin hate it but it gets to a point where the foundation looks so weird / standing out from everyone else u have to wonder if its worth it, spose it goes back 2 everything in moderation.

murf
yeah that looks gross

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i dont wear a lot of makeup, in fact most days i wear none at all...if im going out or want to look nice i usually put on a bit of foundation (though i try not to use too much :)) and some mascara and lip balm. i hate eyeliner, it makes my eyes feel awful, so i try to avoid it.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
R*A*U*N*C*H*Y said:
I wear black mascara, eyeliner and lancome juicy tubes lip gloss pink shade.
I don't wear foundation or eyeshadow.

how about you?
Yea I luv revlon mascara.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i hate eyeliner, it makes my eyes feel awful, so i try to avoid it.
I love eyeliner. You can get really smokey eyes with blending in some eyeliner. Eyeliner is your friend. Learn to love it.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Everyday i wear surma (Anyone heard of kagol? Its like that. An eyeliner type of thing) And I used to wear mascara everyday too (ATM Maybelline wondercurl. I buy anything which is on sale. they all do the job) But since i have hayfever and my eyes water at times I dont like to wear mascara everyday anymore.

When Im going out I will smear some Of Revlon's Golden light on my cheeks cus i hate wearing foundation. I tried to wear tinted moisturiser for awhile but i didnt like that at all.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Everyday i wear surma (Anyone heard of kagol? Its like that. An eyeliner type of thing) And I used to wear mascara everyday too (ATM Maybelline wondercurl. I buy anything which is on sale. they all do the job) But since i have hayfever and my eyes water at times I dont like to wear mascara everyday anymore.

When Im going out I will smear some Of Revlon's Golden light on my cheeks cus i hate wearing foundation. I tried to wear tinted moisturiser for awhile but i didnt like that at all.
Kagol? Kohl? Im lost.

Anyways with foundation I hated it too untill I started using Clinique. Their Foundations are really good and allow your skin to breathe. Not only are they light but they dont cover up youre own face just even out youre skin. The only reason why I use it is because its easier to apply blush etc when wearing foundation.

jennylim

HSC
nah, it protects it from the makeup and is actually good for it. but i'm usually too lazy to wear it (i have shiseido foundation...i want clinique tho). i either just wear blush, eyeliner, mascara and gloss...or if i want to feel special then the revlon skin highlights stuff. what i HATE is feeling plastic, overdone or just not myself...when i got my make up done for my formal that's how i ended up feeling. i do not understand the girls who wear makeup like that everyday. especially since i go to an all girls school...who is there to impress?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)