What marks are you seeking to achieve in 2007? (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
90+ in IPT
90+ In General Maths (Gotta Practice Heaps To Get This High)
80+ In Software
75+ In Standard English
85+ In Business Studies

Last edited:

Season

HSC
I'd totally love it if I got a UAI higher then 98.5, because that'd open up every single freaking door that I could ever want opened open.

But I dunno, I'm going to work for it, second would be lovely to get 96.5 and and the lowest I think that I could be able to be happy with would be 90. It scares me because I don't know any courses which I'd be happy to do with a score less then 96.5, so it sort of weighs on my mind.

I guess if all else fails I could become a personal trainer :)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
yoakim said:
The number 6 would be nice for each subject, though quite unlikely.
Well aim high, and you might just get there.

Lai

c a r p e . d i e m
HSC
Fingers crossed for at least 80 to 85.85 because thats been the range of the cut off's for Bachelor of Management in Tourism and International Studies at UTS for the last few years.

karnoganguli

HSC
90-100 is the aim... im not looking at one course but a group of courses. 97 if i want to beat my friend....

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
gaoOO said:
Define "high" for me.

I think it's about 98 at macquarie for actuarial studies, and around 99 for combined law. At UNSW the combined degree is 99.3 If you're aiming for a co-op, you better work really hard, because it's very competitive atm.
i didnt think you could get a co-op scholarship for comb law.. [regardless ofwhat it was combined with..]
??:confused:

nicole21290

HSC
I would love to get 90% but I know that isn't going to happen and I would be pleased with anything over 80%. I need, approximately, 75% to get into the course I want to do (Ba. Education - Primary) with my extra 3pts for going to a local uni (UoW). I think, at this stage, that I should be able to get this with no major hassles. However, I am still working hard because I don't want to let myself down.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
nicole21290 said:
I would love to get 90% but I know that isn't going to happen and I would be pleased with anything over 80%. I need, approximately, 75% to get into the course I want to do (Ba. Education - Primary) with my extra 3pts for going to a local uni (UoW). I think, at this stage, that I should be able to get this with no major hassles. However, I am still working hard because I don't want to let myself down.
Awww, don't say that, anything can happen. Put in the hard work and you should be fine.

~untitled~

HSC
Want to get into speech pathology at uq. Will need like 95ish, i have approx 0.000000.......1 % chance of actually achieving this, :( , im just hoping they will feel sorry for me and let me in on sympathy, haha.

Any1 else trying for speech pathology nxt yr?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:uhhuh:

Not that I have experienced normal amounts of study, but yeah, there's such a thing.
I guess that would depend on what you define as 'normal amounts'.

nicole21290

HSC
Shrikar said:
Awww, don't say that, anything can happen. Put in the hard work and you should be fine.
Hey thanks. I agree anything can happen but at this stage I'd need God to practically strike down 80% of the state to be getting something anywhere near what most of you guys are aiming for! And this year I actually am putting in the work, just not always getting the best results. I am just cut at maths -from last year I've dropped my average mark about 20% and am doing more work than that time *bangs head on keyboard* hjjjjjjjjjjjjbsdlfassdnmlnrtnhq

Thanks anyways :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
magpam said:
ok what is a normal amount? before i used to study around 19 hours a week + free periods when i not bludging with my friends. is that normal?
So 18 hours a week?

zlatanstylez

HSC
A UAI OF 90+, ONLY WITH THE WILL OF GOD!!

DAD'Z EXPECTATION = 95+ UAI
MUM'Z EXPECTATION = 95+ UAI

MY UAI AIM = 85+
MY UAI NEED = 94.15

"sigh" *pressure*

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
zlatanstylez said:
A UAI OF 90+, ONLY WITH THE WILL OF GOD!!

DAD'Z EXPECTATION = 95+ UAI
MUM'Z EXPECTATION = 95+ UAI

MY UAI AIM = 85+
MY UAI NEED = 94.15

"sigh" *pressure*
... Shouldn't you be aiming a little higher?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
ok random but anywayz is there such thing as over studying?
yes. :)

and then you realise that you're wasting time in areas you needn't actually be worrying about....it doesn't really help ... ;)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
-pari- said:
yes. :)

and then you realise that you're wasting time in areas you needn't actually be worrying about....it doesn't really help ... ;)

im pretty sure ANYTHING is better than not studying...

;)
i'd rather know more, than not enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)