What medium are the '04's using? (1 Viewer)

What medium are you using?

• Short Story

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • Poetry

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Critical Response

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Video/Film

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Multimedia/Webpage

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Radio Drama

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Script

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Performance Poetry

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Speech

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by agent_angel
we have bout 40 ppl doing ee2 this yr.
Originally posted by korry
we have 49 ppl doing it at my school
Originally posted by Lainee
I don't know what schools most of you are from, but there are at least 25 from our school! And there's more joining everyday (long story short - 1st assessments just finished, bucketloads failed 4U maths so the obvious choice would be to pick up 4U English, no? :))
holy crap! thats a lot! when our debating team went against a selective school (and won :p) we were shocked to find out they had like 3 ext. 1 english classes. And we only have 8 people in ours! its a nice little group though... but 49 ee2?? woah...get out of my house :)

Giant Lobster

HSC
Theres like 30 ppl in my class and we have two teachers. Apparently, the editing of 30 MWs for one teacher is too much to handle...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Who is doing Performance Poetry??!

Ive never seen any-one EVER!
That would be so great to see! I bought the 02 showcase, and I think that's the one with the CD attached to it. But it only had films and website on it and not anyone doing performance poetry.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
That would be so great to see! I bought the 02 showcase, and I think that's the one with the CD attached to it. But it only had films and website on it and not anyone doing performance poetry.
I know, I don't think they had many submitted that were brilliant than. :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
That must be the case. I guess that means doing performance poetry is a big no-no. Obviously not so popular, nor successful
Yeah, my teacher mentioned it as REALLY risky, cause u could get a marker whos really into all that crap, or someone who thinks its complete and utter crap!

Just a question, does ANYONE know of anyone who has done one? and how they went?

irene adler

Just a question, does ANYONE know of anyone who has done one? and how they went?
guy from my school did very well with it 3 years ago [I think], but he was brilliant at drama so I guess that helped.

lee_bee11

Who is doing Performance Poetry??!

Ive never seen any-one EVER!
A Girl in my class is doing one this yr-another drama student as well :)

For those two alone radio drama guys, im also doing it so thats a total of three in the state! yay!!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
we have around 40. 2 classes, 3 teachers. ^__^

But, no offense to anyone, most of the people doing ext 2 english at my school have been failing every subject, just about, for every yera before 12. Maybe they'll pick up this year.

*shrug*

Who knows?

Apart from that, we have a couple of geniuses doing it. Meh, when they were proposing their works they were using words that none of the class understood. I think. Or maybe i'm just stoopid. :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
In year 11 we had about 30 people doing ext 1....out of the 30, only 10 or maybe 15 (if i'm feeling generous) should have been doing ext 1.

Seriously, if you are failing 2 unit (and 3 unit for that matter) why the hell are you doing 3 unit!!! Well I found out it was to make one look good. The sluts were trying to make themselves look smart! Only 10 ended up dropping, but I can still get rid of at least 6 more *gives the evil eye*

Ok, so that's my rant for the day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)