What movie am I thinking of? (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

My memorys a bit sketchy, so bear with me :p
I cant really remember what happens, except that some guy keeps on seeing the ghost of some child, and then this ghost leads him to this place in some forest where all these children were buried after they were murdered.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
I cant really remember what happens, except that some guy keeps on seeing the ghost of some child, and then this ghost leads him to this place in some forest where all these children were buried after they were murdered.
is that the blair witch 2? i didn't actually watch the whole thing coz it was shit, but i remember there was this ghost chick that kept appearing

rumour

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
It's like the sixth sense & it stars Kevin Bacon........forgot the name.....
EDIT: woops :p sorry wrong movie!!!

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
is it Stir Of Echos? .. i haven't actually seen the movie but i know it stars Kevin Bacon .. :cool:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I think it is Stir of Echoes.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Do you mean the one where (I think) the ending involves them saving some kid/boy by digging him up just after he's been buried alive??? I vaguely remember some movie like that. And the beginning of the movie starts off with him as a child in that forest/reserve, and he meets that boy with a leg-brace in the woods.

I remember turtles too.

But I have NO idea what the name of that movie is.

G

Gavvvvvin

Daemontreu said:
Do you mean the one where (I think) the ending involves them saving some kid/boy by digging him up just after he's been buried alive??? I vaguely remember some movie like that. And the beginning of the movie starts off with him as a child in that forest/reserve, and he meets that boy with a leg-brace in the woods.

I remember turtles too.

But I have NO idea what the name of that movie is.
Hmm now that you mention it I seem to remember turtles too. And I remember some kid being locked in some basement by one of the kids mothers. And I remember that all these kids in the forest were killed while on a school excursion.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Yes, the school excursion was the beginning part... when he started seeing dead people. I think. And a bunch of bullies in the group killed someone with guns? Bah! All I can see now are various scenes, like the leg-brace boy turning over a turtle, and the bodies buried in the forest were arranged in a certain way - the newer ones around the oldest one - or something like that. Oh, and the guy trying to convince the policewoman that he wasn't a fake.

And I still can't think of the name. You do realise this is going to bug me now? *hits head agaisnt wall*

littlebear1107

HSC
living with the dead is a movie about a mother who kills these kids because she wants her dead son, who never had friends, to have people to play with... one of them is still alive as a hostage and ted danson tries to use his psychic powers to find him before he is killed too. I hated that movie- but it sounds remarkebly like the one you described, so u can stop banging ur head against a wall cause we need as many braincells as we have left for the hsc.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Ja, that's it. And I can slam my head against the wall aaaaall I want, I finished last year. ;)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
I thought this thread was a game too! Can we make it a game? :p
Ha! Not a bad idea... I'm sure someone can come up with suitably vague descriptions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)