what movie have you cried over??? (1 Viewer)

Carnivour

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
omg lol thats so weird coz i was also listening to the theme song for 'a walk to remember'.
and don't worry coz i cried after watching 'raise ur voice' when the brother dies n in the scene where she watches the DVD her bro sent her n remembers him again...
btw..how come i've never heard of the movie 'I am Sam'? Who starrs in it?
yeah, sean penn is in it. hes not retarded in real life, hes an amazing actor, in every single movie ive seen him in. pretty sure he has an oscar? not that it means anything...*mutters about crash*

Illena

Jakarta (hee hee I'm not in Australia ^^)
HSC
Umm Endless love makes me cry alot... It's so sad to see En Xi when she was left behind in Korea by his beloved brother and parents
When I saw home alone (1 and 2) I cried. I hope that I can enjoy x-mas with my mother. Well I can't. She's an agnostic

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
spiny norman said:
He fooled me. And this comes without having seen I Am Sam.
Yeah I reckon...

"I cannot believe you're not retarded!" -Garden State

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
its pretty unusual for me to get teary in any situation- minus movies.

i've cried in so many. here are some of them
*A walk to remember
* The Green Mile
* The passion of the christ

taliahkavari

HSC
- i am sam
- what dreams may come
- the pianist
- life as a house

um, am i the only person who cried in titanic? lol

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
_dhj_ said:
Yeah I reckon...

"I cannot believe you're not retarded!" -Garden State
lol.. I'll forever bear a grudge against Sean Penn for stealing the best actor oscar from Bill Murray for LiT.

imperfection

HSC
The Passion of the Christ - I have never cried so much in a movie before. I have no desire to see it again, too emotionally draining.

Brokeback Mountain - It's weird. I don't actually cry during the movie, but afterwards (sometimes the next day) it just hits me and I start crying at random times, lol. This has happened to me all the 5 times I've seen it. This movie gets to me, but I love it.

A Walk to Remember - I think this movie has the same effect on everybody.

Can't think of anymore, I don't cry during films too easily.

karoooh

HSC
I cried during I Am Sam as well! Sobbing! By the end of the movie, I had balls of tissue everywhere!

Lion King - First movie I ever watched in the cinemas - brought tears to my eyes... And it still does...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
its really embarrasing when movies make you literally, break down and sob. not just a tear here and there, actual sobbing, as if your cat just died or something.

positively howling in Ladder 49. thank god i was alone. oh no, thats kind of worse

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
it's really weird, but i had PMS when i watched Love Actually, and i cried the whole way through.

bizzare, yes?

*sparklez...

HSC
a little princess-its a really old movie that i bet not many people have watched but no movie had ever made me cry as much as that one...its almost impossible to have dry eyes for more than 10 minutes at a time
i know its abit weird to cry over robots but i cries over A.I and bicentennial man (but i swear it was only omce, the movies never had that affect on me other than the first time i watched them)
also got teary when the elf died in LOTR the two towers
korean love stories always get the ebst of me
other than that...alot of romantic, heroic movies and yadi yada has its moments

p.s. i find it hard to believe that most of you got teary over the notebook and a walk to remember...i must admit i felt a little unemotional when i didnt cry over a walk to remember...i know it was meant to be sad but i didnt think it was...and as far as the notebook goes, its just a badly put together movie!!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
prior to watching "a walk to remember" i had heard about how sad it was, how u couldnt watch it without crying. So i was surprised when i watched it, waiting for the sad part, and then it ended and i was like "is that it?!"

Similar story with "life as a house" i thought it was disturbing...particularly the shower scene where she goes "we're just friends".
I didnt find it sad tho, sorta predictable toward the end.

xx__savannah

HSC
'Life As A House' always makes me cry -- all my friends did too when I say it with them.
Goblet of Fire also had me teary, I hate to admit it, but I'm too emotional about everything, so I guess that explains it.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
scarybunny said:
it's really weird, but i had PMS when i watched Love Actually, and i cried the whole way through.

bizzare, yes?
bizarre indeed cos that movie is 80% happy! I laughed through most of that movie. Your PMS must be super extreme or something :p

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
i'll cry at anything. i cry watching the biggest loser, and animal shows and when people are transformed in extreme makeover things hahaha.
i cried recently in crash, brokeback mountain..
noteable titles include: the notebook, a walk to remember, lord of the rings, titanic, all the huge epic sad things..i dunno bad memory at 10pm.

but seriously when i was little I started crying. the first thing i cried in was the very first episode of Babar when his mum is shot by the hunter and he cuddles his dead mother- i suggest u crying ppl should watch that too AHHA
it still gets to me now...:(
i also cried as a child in land before time (littlefoots mum) and the lion king.

im an emotional person who lets the tears loose at anything.:)

oh and i agree- goblet of fire with cedric..i was BAWLING and also finding neverland the very last scene as well as when they put on the play for sylvia. everythings sad.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Sarah168 said:
bizarre indeed cos that movie is 80% happy! I laughed through most of that movie. Your PMS must be super extreme or something :p
exactly!! i think i started crying at the funeral, then again when that woman screws up getting with Carl, and again during the flashcard scene.

but yeah my PMS also makes me teary over nickelback videos haha. very very silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)