What perfume are you wearing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yesterday and today i was working in the beauty section at work so over the past two days ive tried:

the new MJ fragrance- "Lola"
the new mariah fragrance- "forever"

plus i also put on some ralph lauren (everytime i smell it, it reminds me of summer), curious, chanel chance, and the G harajuku lovers perfume :)

plus, today i managed to score a free natio concealer, and two free natio moisturizers so im happy :D
i love it when they put me in the beauty section at work!!!!!! :D

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Last week I went to the launch of the Le Labo fragrance range at myer in the city. Was having a great chat to Fabrice the founder who was looking for inspiration to make his new Sydney exclusive fragrance. He was so cool and French and knows georgio Armani :eek:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
yesterday and today i was working in the beauty section at work so over the past two days ive tried:

the new MJ fragrance- "Lola"
the new mariah fragrance- "forever"

plus i also put on some ralph lauren (everytime i smell it, it reminds me of summer), curious, chanel chance, and the G harajuku lovers perfume :)

plus, today i managed to score a free natio concealer, and two free natio moisturizers so im happy :D
i love it when they put me in the beauty section at work!!!!!! :D
the new mj fragrance is SO incredibly boring. generic feminine floral. sigh.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
the new mj fragrance is SO incredibly boring. generic feminine floral. sigh.

i totally agree... that was the first time i tried it and i didnt think it was anything special, yet so many people come in just to try the lola, and they all love it..

yesterday, i wore ralph by ralph lauren... because it reminds me of the beach and i was at terrigal yesterday :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ralph lauren romance :)

zobothebobo

HSC
i use ralph lauren cool or whatever it's called, vera wang princess, marc jacobs daisy, anna sui baby doll, and calven klein: summer.

all of these are half empty because i buy new ones all the time and get obsessed with it and give up on the other ones.

i smelt marc jacobs lola the other day and i didn't like it either, plus i was turned off by the huge, gaudy bottle.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i had a bottle of armand basi but i dont know what type, the bottle had cherry blossoms on it but the label wore off, and i love it and only have a few sprays left, does anyone know what it was?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i had a bottle of armand basi but i dont know what type, the bottle had cherry blossoms on it but the label wore off, and i love it and only have a few sprays left, does anyone know what it was?
Lovely blossom

Last edited:

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
atm i jst smell lyk dim sims lolz coz i was workin at mi parentz chinese take away shop yesteday n i havent showred yet
so i guess u can say im wearing dim sim perfume lololololol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)