What radio station is #1? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
merrick and rosses ruled on JJJ.. but i dont get nova.. so i cant hear them..
do they still have tightass tuesday? or did that go when they left JJJ
Yeah i LOVED when they did the JJJ drive show...I used to rush home to listen to it when I was in like year 9. Since they've gone to Nova I've listened to their show maybe twice...it's weird hearing them introducing songs for bands they used to bag out!
Triple J went down the drain when Merrick and Rosso left...the only presenters I still really like there are Adam and Will and Richard Kingsmill.

jodiepodie

when merrick and rosso were on jjj they were great. now there with nova 969 its so shit because people say to me 'oh hey have you heard merrick and rosso' and im like 'yeah about 4 years ago when they were real and not plastic like they have become now'. they so should have stayed with jjj......

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by jodiepodie
when merrick and rosso were on jjj they were great. now there with nova 969 its so shit because people say to me 'oh hey have you heard merrick and rosso' and im like 'yeah about 4 years ago when they were real and not plastic like they have become now'. they so should have stayed with jjj......
Thats so true. I loved Merrick and Rosso and used to talk them up to everyone and people would say "Who's Merrick and Rosso"? Then when I finially convinced them to listen to them they would say how shit they were.
Then they ditched JJJ for Nova and now everyone is saying "Yay-Merrick and Rosso".
Boo! :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by dudditz
In Sydney, Nova969. Nobody beats Merrick & Rosso, NO ONE!

Yes Ugly phil is now on MMM, he went from 2day, to nova, to mmm. Phil O'neil = Ugly Phil.
He got sacked off Austereo, which is why he no longer is on hot30, moved to the UK, Nova offered him work when they started in April, 2001. He wanted a more talk-based show, Nova said no, MMM offered it (quite weird considering MMM is also Austereo), so now there he is.
ugly phil's on, that's interesting, i wanna hear his voice again to remember all the hrs i spent listening 2 his show

best stations - 104.1, 96.1, then nova

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
106.9, Newcastle's NXFM...its on the Austereo network.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
i like rickdees (sp?) get to hear newer songs from the states
True dat, Rick Dees is da best DJ around! Not only is he funny but he plays all da new stuff, like 6 months b4 it gets to Oz.

http://www.rick.com/main.html

Rick Dees is the only show on 2day i listen to. 2day play da same songs all da time, no wonder they're losing ratings.

Most of da time i listen to Nova 96.9, there's more variety than 2day.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Bambul
I'm going to talk about the golden days of radio. Back when Martin Molloy had Drive and Ugly Phil was on the Hot 30. He was sooooo much better than Kyle. ;p
yeah i luved ugly phil.... i dont lyk kyle... he just doesnt give a shit abt anione..

i luv 88.1fm..its a community station that is big on rnb and smooth groves...

~QuEEN V~

u just cant stay off this thing can u linda? hahaha...btw...nova is not tooo bad...i also like mix 106.5...oldies but goodies

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Haha
Anyone see the two guys from triple j on the arias?
Haha they were trying to cracks some jokes but NAH!
No one laughed. They got all embarrassed

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by AcStyle*
True dat, Rick Dees is da best DJ around! Not only is he funny but he plays all da new stuff, like 6 months b4 it gets to Oz.

Rick Dees is the only show on 2day i listen to. 2day play da same songs all da time, no wonder they're losing ratings.
i listen to that show its funni esp when people call up hehe

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by ~QuEEN V~
u just cant stay off this thing can u linda? hahaha...btw...nova is not tooo bad...i also like mix 106.5...oldies but goodies

i think u know the answer to dat already.. ahah oh wait..that was a rhetorical question! ahhah... english.... all flooding bk.... ahhah

i lyk 104.1's jjames on thursday night after the hot 30..good rnb stuff..

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sukiyaki
i listen to that show its funni esp when people call up hehe
Rick Deas should be shot, i dont listen to it but i've heard it enough. He gets the same 2 ppl to ring up everyweek, pretend their from somewhere else and ask a scripted question so he can give a scripted answer, yeash! He also has no variety, all he does is play show promos and speak out the lyrics to songs so yeah im obviously a big fan.

99.9 CPX on weds nights is the best station the boys are so funny to listen to and they play some of the phattest tracks woot woot :) hehehe

100.9 tues 4-6 pm

89.3 fridays 12-6am

and nova played a paul van dyke set the other nyt i was like wtf it was mad so go nova hehehe yay

melusa

Nova 96.9!!!!!! Merrick and Rosso especially!! Mez is soooooo sexy!!!!!!!!! I went to two episodes of Unplanned! And... now I won ticktes to Have A Spit Day!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)