What resources do you use? and how much. (2 Viewers)

Gigacube

HSC
I also use case studies to practice answering scenario type questions. It does help.

jamesfirst

HSC
It's not about how much text book you use to make notes... It's about doing your past papers regularly. Like ArtemisOrthia said, I know people who relied on textbooks so much that when former HSC students were giving out their textbooks for free, that person only took the textbooks while I took all the past papers. I aced my exam and she did moderate. She also gets tutored which is a shame.

jnney

lemon
HSC
i use heaps of textbooks for maths. and 2 or 3 for the other subs.

b33g_boss

HSC
It's not about how much text book you use to make notes... It's about doing your past papers regularly. Like ArtemisOrthia said, I know people who relied on textbooks so much that when former HSC students were giving out their textbooks for free, that person only took the textbooks while I took all the past papers. I aced my exam and she did moderate. She also gets tutored which is a shame.
so very true, the wonders of going through past papers.

i was just wondering, how about those people who did the HSC when it started like 1960s or something, did they have sample papers? hmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)