what school are you at? (1 Viewer)

The Freshmaker

HSC
Abbotsleigh. (The school that thinks it's a good idea to overasses like a bitch.)

*IcePrincess*

HSC
uckmo - originally used in my economics class to replace the widget as an unidentified object to explain the supply and demand curves.
It has now been accepted as the term to describe the current year 11's at my school, the majority of this grade comprising of unwashed drop-kicks who wouldn't understand the notion of dedicated work if it bit them on the arse. And yet there's still over a hundred of them...

HSC
*IcePrincess* said:
uckmo - originally used in my economics class to replace the widget as an unidentified object to explain the supply and demand curves.
It has now been accepted as the term to describe the current year 11's at my school, the majority of this grade comprising of unwashed drop-kicks who wouldn't understand the notion of dedicated work if it bit them on the arse. And yet there's still over a hundred of them...
Ah. Sounds like a quality schooling environment then. Almost as good as mine.

emuthegreat

HSC
Blakehurst High . As you may know from the over exaggerated stories on the news of my Legal studies teacher calling a student a "terrorist" . (Y)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
emuthegreat said:
Blakehurst High . As you may know from the over exaggerated stories on the news of my Legal studies teacher calling a student a "terrorist" . (Y)
lol, I read about that and I'm in Singapore.

Don't worry, my old school was in the news for a student attacking a teacher. Guy was in my year, actually.

emuthegreat

HSC
Fish Sauce said:

Don't worry, my old school was in the news for a student attacking a teacher. Guy was in my year, actually.
Rebelious asians ! lol
However, my legal studies teacher is such a wonderful person, a joker, just made the wrong joke . They made the student sound like an angel and he's all "afraid" to go school, when he's one of those typical lebs that hate school .. (not to be racist) lol

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
emuthegreat said:
Rebelious asians ! lol
However, my legal studies teacher is such a wonderful person, a joker, just made the wrong joke . They made the student sound like an angel and he's all "afraid" to go school, when he's one of those typical lebs that hate school .. (not to be racist) lol
Oh no, I meant my school in Australia, lol.

Yeah, the media can be a bitch. I know what you mean.

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
Fish Sauce said:

this is a long shot, but I went to Marrickville High School in my day, and there was an incident before my time where a teacher was stabbed by a student, totally killed to school, u did not happen to be in that class?

BTW, the school is very different these days

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
aim54x said:
this is a long shot, but I went to Marrickville High School in my day, and there was an incident before my time where a teacher was stabbed by a student, totally killed to school, u did not happen to be in that class?

BTW, the school is very different these days
Oh, nope, that wasn't my school. The thing at mine wasn't as bad as that, but from what I heard it wasn't too good, either. I used to go to Randwick Boys.

HSC
emuthegreat said:
I remember that. And I remember noting that the student was a Leb (in reference to your next comment).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)