What should I do?!?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Chronicole

HSC
TT_TT I'm so stressed, I have four exams in the first week. The two english papers, economics and biology.

I have all my notes on economics and biology and I have my essays/short story crap but I haven't memorised maybe 2/3. I keep reading and reading but it just won't get into my head. I'm so screwed. How should I study for this? I can't really do past papers because I don't know the content so I can't answer the questions...

Please help...

medicore

HSC
At this stage, I think it's better if you keep trying to memorise, past paper will waste your time as you have to write, the only + side is that you are able to write down the information which can be retained in your brain. I have biology as well and I absolutely hate it haha, but I just kept reading the notes, reading them and now it's getting stuck in my head, I do past papers as It stick into my head. Don't stress too much as that would be much worse. Good luck, you can do it. We're all in the same shoes. Next week, hell will be approaching.

ali-fc

HSC
me too!!! i have 2 english papers then eco then bio 0.o i reckon just reading till u now the content then start with past papers ... goodluck!

Rawf

HSC
I think its better to do past papers...
Familiarise yourself with the question. Do a paper WITH your notes with you and when you find a question you don't know then find the answer in your notes.
also try writing out your notes again by hand/resummarising your notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)