What should i do? :( (1 Viewer)

HSCExposed

HSC
I go to a really crap school where most of the students get really crap ATAR's and the school doesn't really care about you.:angryfire:
Recently I want to move to a really good school in Auburn but to move there I need a really good report. My half-yearly report was very crap like literally. Even the best teachers gave me a crap mark. Our school is losing a lot of students that's why they don't give really good references to students who want to move. I'm sure as hell going to try my best to get the best mark for my yearly report then move but I don't think that's going to happen.What should i do? I really want to move away from this school. How can I get the best report? Also the school doesn't give me my subjects. I want to do 3U Maths but my maths teacher won't let me. (I'm in year 10 btw) Even the dumbest guy in my class is doing 3U Maths. And my maths teacher is always telling me about that i'm one of the top students. :(

Last edited:

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Sounds crap.. Try organising an interview with the school you want to get into and explain the situation. I don't know if they will accept you, but it's worth trying for it and getting out of the school you're in now.

Rainbowlollipop

HSC
N/A
I go to a really crap school where most of the students get really crap ATAR's and the school doesn't really care about you.:angryfire:
Recently I want to move to a really good school in Auburn but to move there I need a really good report. My half-yearly report was very crap like literally. Even the best teachers gave me a crap mark. Our school is losing a lot of students that's why they don't give really good references to students who want to move. I'm sure as hell going to try my best to get the best mark for my yearly report then move but I don't think that's going to happen.What should i do? I really want to move away from this school. How can I get the best report? Also the school doesn't give me my subjects. I want to do 3U Maths but my maths teacher won't let me. (I'm in year 10 btw) Even the dumbest guy in my class is doing 3U Maths. And my maths teacher is always telling me about that i'm one of the top students. :(
Depends on ur current school rank. Try out for selective high schools

Jinks

HSC
Surely things aren't that bad and I highly doubt they will be giving horrible marks/references simply to keep students at the school.

MissyL

HSC
Well you cant apply for selective now you can still maybe apply for a partially selective if you wanna just join their mainstream classes (i.e. non selective classes) or just any better comprehensive high school. You can do this by bullshitting your address (use like a friend's address or someone you know at least) I have a few friends at my school who've done that lol

Rainbowlollipop

HSC
N/A
Well you cant apply for selective now you can still maybe apply for a partially selective if you wanna just join their mainstream classes (i.e. non selective classes) or just any better comprehensive high school. You can do this by bullshitting your address (use like a friend's address or someone you know at least) I have a few friends at my school who've done that lol
Yeh I agree. Majority of pple who go to good comprehensive high schools bullshit about their address. 80% aren't even local students.

HSCExposed

HSC
Yeh I agree. Majority of pple who go to good comprehensive high schools bullshit about their address. 80% aren't even local students.
Yeah I wanted to do that, I tried applying for East Hills Boys but they asked for my report and water or electricity bill. How do people bullshit if you need some sort of proof?

Jinks

HSC
Yeah I wanted to do that, I tried applying for East Hills Boys but they asked for my report and water or electricity bill. How do people bullshit if you need some sort of proof?
Im guessing they have a friend/relative in the area and use that? Probably not a good idea to do it though.

MissyL

HSC
That's easy, if you have a family friend or even a relative just get their water bill thingos and done

Rainbowlollipop

HSC
N/A
Well... Most pple invest property there or used to live there so they just use their previous address

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)