what should i do? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
sort of like my best friend, im not the kind of guy who waits around for someone, and i think she might like me. We fool around a bit, but we havent kissed, we arent together but i get really jealous sometimes. Its really weird, im thinking of asking her out, but i dunno... she flirts with other guys around me and its annoying, but she always falls back on me. We used to like eachother once upon a time, she always initiates the fooling around but i feel like she falls back on me when there isn't anyone "better". Any ideas? comments?

Yarg

HSC
thats what ive been thinking, i dont really like her that much, but i feel she likes me and i never say no to feeling eachother up, having a wee bit of a fun in the early morning hours. shes a bit of a minx though, lol.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I dont know, maybe shes trying to make you jealous when she flirts with other guys in an attempt to attract you.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I think it's natural to grow attached to those people you fool around with... However, I think you're reasoning's all wrong -- you're jumping to too much of a conclusion... Just cos you're occaisonally jealous doesn't mean you're in a relationship with her where it'd become healthier if you asked her out. Ask her out if you specifically want to ask her out... As in, you want to be with her when she's shitty, when she's tired, when she's having her period, AS WELL AS when she's happy and you're feeling each other up...

...keep her as a friend, enjoy it when things happen.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
shez ur friend, and she flirts around with others when ur around and she flirts with u aswel?? dis could mean 2 things - she likes u and wants to know u like her the same way coz she wants u 2 get jelous and c a reaction from u OR she is just really friendly with everyone and sees u da same as anyone - as friends...i agree with everyone, time should tell.....

sladehk

le random
HSC
Grobus said:
I dont know, maybe shes trying to make you jealous when she flirts with other guys in an attempt to attract you.
i agree with that

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
well, if you don't really like her that much you probably shouldn't ask her out. :)

Little Loz

HSC
Dude my best friend became my boyfriend. sometimes u think this would make for the best relationships i mean as friends ur a perfect for each other. however with me and him it just didnt work out it became wierd and eventually he cheated on me ...but thats another story. Give it time if u want to b with her through all her bad days and good then u should go for it.

sladehk

le random
HSC
better a good friend than to lose him/her through an unsuccessful relationship if either of you can't accept going back to being friends when you break up

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
sladehk said:
better a good friend than to lose him/her through an unsuccessful relationship if either of you can't accept going back to being friends when you break up
well done sladehk. very good point.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I say dont mess it up with this girl by reading too much into the behaviour of a fun and flirty chick. It sounds like you enjoy her company heaps and there's nothing wrong with what you have. maybe you could say something like "remember when we used to like each other and (talk about it casually)... have you ever liked me like that again? Or would you?" But reaaaaally casually, and that should give u a guage.

uwsstudent

HSC
see how it goes

man i think maybe u can think this way, is she good enough to be my partner, does she have something i like about to be considered as a potential partner, that kind of flirting behaviour, i mean is that in her? or is it something she does only when u are around, cause obviously if she does flirt alot, then after u enter this relationship with her, u have to adjust and talk about that with her, so she can stop flirting and making u feel bad, but if she flirts to get ur attention, then she may have got a thing for u, but it's all upto u, if she does have something u like, then see whether u'd like to take this relationship journey with her

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i agree with skittled..

and when you say

Yarg said:
i dont really like her that much
..i'm sorta thinking..no..stay mates and continue messing around :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)