• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What Size Are You? (1 Viewer)

Carnivour

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
ogm, we're like exactly the same size, height and bmi (I think that's my bmi)! Just my feet are one size bigger :p. I understand exactly what you go through to look for pants! The last pair of jeans I bought were quite a while ago - lee supertubes. I had to get size 13 because the size 12 crotch length wasn't long enough, but if you get normal length supertubes, they should be fine (well, they were fine for me). The reason why they are long is because it was the style to have long jeans to fold over (and I hope the style stays that way because they end up being normal length for me).

I'm hoping that lee jeans in general are made long (I haven't checked out their other stuff), so that I can buy their other jeans with ease. Normally I can't be stuffed looking for pants, because it's just too painful.
ive had to buy size 11 shoes once... :(:(:( i like to think that was a freak brand.
ill have to check out the supertubes - they definetely sound like the kind of pants i want.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg i can never find long enough jeans, lol so i dont wear em!!

being tall rocks!! *rolls eyes* it SO doesn't.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
AlleyCat said:
and i envy tall slim girls the most...
oh, me too...i'm slim, but i really really wish i was taller/had longer legs. i ALWAYS have to get my pants taken up...its annoying. i just got these jeans that fit really well everywhere except for the fact that they're over 15cm too long. sigh...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
sometimes in pants or whatever i'll get a 10
hahahahahhaahahaha more like -10.

anyway for me:

shirt: xs/s
pants: 30/32
shoes: 9-11

Undertoad

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Yes! I was! :D

What gave it away, may I ask?
Nothing gave it away, I was just trying to work out who you are and now I know :) I was in SC3 as well.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Tops: 10 (sometimes 12)
Bottoms: 10
Shoes: 7.5

I can never find shoes in my size, coz it's so popular and they're always sold by the time I get to them! lol I'm still mourning over a pair of Tony Bianco's from Melb which were absolutely stunning, and didn';t have my size :(

HSC
breaking said:
hahahahahhaahahaha more like -10.
hah yeah, sad times :eek:
i'd love to be taller (i'm what, like 158cm or something?), but then again, i hear tall girls complaining all the time. so i think it's always wanting what you can't have.

Lizcat

HSC
i consider myself to be really really short.. im like 164/3/2 around there..
and thats partly coz of stupid genes!! hehe..

top: s
bottom:8/10 (i went into supre the other day and i tried on some shorts for the first time coz im insecure about my legs.. and like their size small.. was biggish for mee.. i think coz my hips are tiny like 82cm.. and i thought i looked good in the shorts!! :).. too bad its getting cold and green stripy shorts arent in!)
shoes:7

just wondering if not too personal.. what people who wear 8 bottoms, what measurment their waist or hips are.. coz when people say size 8 is 67cm or 65cm or even 70cm.. and its soo confusing?

Last edited:
HSC
Danoz The Great said:
Top - 12
Bottom - 14, sometimes 16 :\
Shoes - perfect 9
Height - about 165-170cm
Weight - fluctuates constantly between 60-65kg.
I am exactly the same as you!

I have big hips. :( Too big.

xx__savannah

HSC
Tops: anything from 12 - 16, depends on the bust, I'm a 20 school shirt :\
Pants: 12-14
Shoes 6-7

My general rule when buying skirts is if i ask the assistant for a certain size, and they say it'll be too big, it's pretty much perfect. Apparently I look thinner than I am.

The Card Cheat said:

I have big hips. Too big.
Same here.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Lizcat said:
just wondering if not too personal.. what people who wear 8 bottoms, what measurment their waist or hips are.. coz when people say size 8 is 67cm or 65cm or even 70cm.. and its soo confusing?
I'm a size 6. My waist is 50 cm and hips 77 cm. Size 6 isn't tight on me and size 8 is too loose.

So those measurements are definitely too small for size 8.

Danoz The Great

HSC
The Card Cheat said:

I have big hips. :( Too big.

It sucks, doesn't it?
I have to buy pants/skirts/etc a size too big to accomodate for my hips. Then take them in at the waist. :(

darlingbehave

HSC
Tops: Always an 8.
Bottoms: Usually an 8, however, in certain brands I have to buy a 9 or a 10 due to the size of my hips.
Shoe size: 8
Height: 170cm
Weight: 52kg

payafee

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I'm a size 6. My waist is 50 cm and hips 77 cm. Size 6 isn't tight on me and size 8 is too loose.

So those measurements are definitely too small for size 8.
a 50 cm waist? :eek: what are you a baby??

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
katietheskatie said:
hah yeah, sad times :eek:
i'd love to be taller (i'm what, like 158cm or something?), but then again, i hear tall girls complaining all the time. so i think it's always wanting what you can't have.
I'm 178cm and I LOVE being tall. When I was little i wanted to be short so I could fit into more cubby houses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)