What to do in 2 weeks? (1 Viewer)

zandapanda2010

HSC
So i've done little to no study since trials...there is 2 weeks left and i need 63 atar

What should i do to maximise result between now and hsc?

interesting

HSC
N/A
just look over your notes from school and do a few past papers. Even though its only 2 weeks you still should be able to achieve your atar goal

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Spend as much time as you can posting here. /sarcasm

Fml just start studying and you'll hit that atar easy..

jamesfirst

HSC
what do you do ??

A: if you want 63 ATAR, just cram it all before the exam
B: study your ass off for a higher atar

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I have only started studying yesterday.

Technically you don't only have two weeks. Depending on what subjects you do, there are usually a few days off between exams. Start writing notes now and revise as much as you can. If you think writing notes is taking too long, see if you could find any good notes from boredofstudies site, combine them, revise, then memorise. Good luck! =)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I have only started studying yesterday.

Technically you don't only have two weeks. Depending on what subjects you do, there are usually a few days off between exams. Start writing notes now and revise as much as you can. If you think writing notes is taking too long, see if you could find any good notes from boredofstudies site, combine them, revise, then memorise. Good luck! =)
I got from 14.5 days-25 days on my schedule.. That's alot still for me.. XD

Trust me from the op's situation.. he can boost his atar by 10-20 points to 70's or 80's if he actually puts some 'good' effort in over the couple of days remaining.. By good effort i mean actually doing some pastpapers and putting 100%.. no procrastination.

Alkanes

HSC
what do you do ??

A: if you want 63 ATAR, just cram it all before the exam
B: study your ass off for a higher atar
Lol well if you're aiming for that low. I think you don't needa do anything just come in and wing the test. :p

interesting

HSC
N/A
Lol well if you're aiming for that low. I think you don't needa do anything just come in and wing the test. :p
Lol how much do you get for just appearing? was it 50 atar or something o-o

Alkanes

HSC
Lol idk i think it's better being a dropout than getting an ATAR of 50. No offence.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
I know people with ATARs of 50, and they're at uni. Somehow...
same here, I know someone who got 50's went tafe and went sydney uni (commerce) now at Ernst and Young.. so highschool is not the end of your life

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Well considering you can get into some unis with 50 ATAR...

pencilcase

HSC
bro don't even study
go to the library...put a stack of books on your desk and then shuffle through them like you read all the pages and then you can later get all the ladies...trust me it works...that's how this handsome hunk got a sexy lady like me :)

coralie1994

HSC
For the past two wks I've been doing alnighters most nights tryna cram everything in and I'm planning on doing this for the remaining 2 wks... last thing i'd want is to be doing alnighters prior to an exam lol

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
whats wrong with that!? wouldn't it be nice to see a successful asian business :)
XDDDD, SHOULD OF DONE THE KOREAN AUSSIE BUILD.

ENGLISH STANDARD+ECONOMICS+2U+BIZ mats+ANCIENT!!! hehehhehe... nooo science yipee!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
For the past two wks I've been doing alnighters most nights tryna cram everything in and I'm planning on doing this for the remaining 2 wks... last thing i'd want is to be doing alnighters prior to an exam lol
You're not going to learn much during an all-nighter if you just want to fall asleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)