What underwear will you be wearing to the HSC Exams (1 Viewer)

Apex

HSC
I have personal favorites for certain exams. For English exams i wear red because it gets me in the mood. For Maths i wear blue because it is soothing and for Studies of Religion i go nude as it puts me in the transcendent dimension...how bout u?

duckcowhybrid

HSC
How did I know freeballing would come up. You people are sick, but at least no male has said jockstraps or g-strings yet. I just wear whichever pair of undies is on top of the pile of underwear in my cupboard. (Yes I change daily I'm not a sick fuck). Hygiene people!

raniaaa

:)
HSC
I have personal favorites for certain exams. For English exams i wear red because it gets me in the mood. For Maths i wear blue because it is soothing and for Studies of Religion i go nude as it puts me in the transcendent dimension...how bout u?

english hsc markers said that last year the better answers were by those not wearing red underwear.. true story :eek:

tashisthebest

HSC
I have 7 diffrent undies to choose from
but by tha end of tha HSC i wont have any
causes i will end up shitting in all of them :(
lol

emmatheron

HSC
bra-less panty-less so i can distract the invigilators so evryone in my school can cheat ;)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
LOL
if I cared about the subject, I might've actually tried that :eek:

but yeah, don't have any particular underwear for HSC exams...

GracieBelle

HSC
I'll be wearing comfy undies that don't cause wedgies and discomfort. Cos there's nothing worse than a wedgie that you have to pick out in a room full of silent people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)