What uni has the easiest Med Sci Degree (1 Viewer)

Tufang

HSC
N/A
so which uni has easiet med sci degree between
WSU
UNSW
Maq
I heard unsw exams and assessments are hell
I Mean which one is the easiet to get a high gpa

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Essentially, an equivalent degree at different universities would entail the same content and types of units, with little difference. Any degree will gradually increase in difficulty as you complete the initial/introductory, less challenging units and progress to the more advanced and more challenging units. Based on this, it is unlikely that the Bachelor of Medical Science at WSU, UNSW, or MQ will differ significantly in that regard.

In terms of exams, UNSW tends to be considered as being a university that sets difficult exams/assignments across its degrees. However, this does not necessarily suggest that exams/assignments at WSU or MQ are easy. As I mentioned, degrees gradually increase in difficulty as you progress through them. This means that both WSU and MQ may also set more challenging exams and assignments at later stages in their respective Bachelor of Medical Science. Because of this, the best approach would be to develop an effective study strategy that involves regularly studying and staying up-to-date with exams/assignments, regardless of the university that you end up attending. This will hopefully allow you to perform favourably throughout your degree.

More relevant factors that you may wish to consider in making an informed decision as to the university that you should attend include:
  • The university with the best position in that particular field.
  • The ATAR requirement for the degree at each university - if you achieved a sufficiently high ATAR/are confident in your ability to achieve a sufficiently high ATAR, then this would not matter as much.
I hope this helps! :D

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
yea i heard unsw makes u cry

if ur doing med sci as a pathway to medicine id say wsu or unsw
i heard unsw's lateral entry pathway (doing b med sci) isn't recommended though cos it's super competitive (only top 10 out of ~1000 apparently every year are chosen for an interview to transfer into medicine) and thus the program doesn't only just set hard exams and coursework it's also super toxic (in the backstabby way) so it's not worth it (a few people i know who are planning to transfer into med because they didn't make the atar/ucat cutoffs aren't doing that pathway for that reason)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)