what week to go? (1 Viewer)

*squimmy*

HSC
me and my mates are planning for schoolies '05. just wonderin, for a a person of any age, under or over 18, from nsw, who isn't willing to pay $100 for party week, whats the best week to go?

*squimmy*

HSC
do u mean party week, qld week, nsw week, or what. i heard the weeks are different next year, did u know this. so even if under 18, party week is the best?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
if u have lots of under 18s in your group i suggest qld week - coz in qld most kids finish when they are 17 so they have more beach parties etc. on for schoolies...

i went in nsw week and it was awesome, i think it's the people u go with and the things you do that make schoolies memorable

Bobcat

HSC
I went half qld week, half nsw week.

Qld week has more stuff to do at night time, like the beach parties, but if ur quite happy and content to just stay in ur room to drink with friends, nsw week is just as good, except less noisy outside.

This is all if ur going to Surfers btw

Redrum<<

HSC
N/A
20-27, schoolies week...theres cool beach parties and shit which is good if ur not 18.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Yep go week one. I got one night of week one and the beach party was awsome.

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
for 05 i'll be going week 2, so everyone come up than :D
im going up to the gold coast with about my whole year on that week and we are all staying in the same area

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Sgt_Johnym said:
for 05 i'll be going week 2, so everyone come up than :D
im going up to the gold coast with about my whole year on that week and we are all staying in the same area
shit no, if woonona high is goin week 2 then i suppose we will all hav 2 go week 3, dayem...

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
lol, we are going to own the gold coast and no one is going to stop (except the cops :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)