What will be in the HSC exam? (1 Viewer)

ruimatua

HSC
anyone have and ideas on what will be in the exam? and what might not?

ruimatua

HSC
What will be in the PDHPE HSC exam?

anyone have and ideas on what will be in the exam? and what might not?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Re: What will be in the PDHPE HSC exam?

I'm guessing stuff you've learnt throughout the year in PDHPE would be in the exam.

Stuff you've learnt in Yr 8 Visual Arts, pretty sure bet that won't be in the exam.

packwolf

HSC

I'm guessing stuff you've learnt throughout the year in PDHPE would be in the exam.

Stuff you've learnt in Yr 8 Visual Arts, pretty sure bet that won't be in the exam.
yeah listen to this guy. i spent way too much time going over my year 8 art notes for my economics exam. THEY DIDNT ASK ANYTHING ON IT

dean94

HSC

Don't be so hasty to assume like that ... I most definitely embraced my artistic point of view for that first text in the English Paper 1 Reading Task ... Quite certain that I got full marks for it too ;) TYVM Visual Arts.

And yep, I can guarantee Ottawa Charter will come up and/or a question that requires you to talk about how shit the Abo's and TSI have it... Social Justice - Diversity, Equity and Environmental Determinants.

Also, the end of the syllabus for Sports Medicine, about Sports Modification for kids and stuff

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad

Ooops, I told my friend she better be studying her Yr 8 visual arts stuff >.< Shows how much I know.

Exotic

HSC
Ottawa Charter is always there, and most probably will be in this year's exam. For the options, for those that the Sport in Australian society, i guess it will be politics and sport, but thats just a guess.

youmadbra

HSC
N/A
It's really hard to guess since they changed the syllabus 2010 onwards.

E

Effekt

I bet there is something on Social Justice, there ALWAYS is.

There will be something on emerging technologies for recovery strategies eg. Cryotherapy, Hydrotherapy

Maybe something on Medicare and alternative health approaches?

Last edited by a moderator:

engie_benji

HSC

Don't be so hasty to assume like that ... I most definitely embraced my artistic point of view for that first text in the English Paper 1 Reading Task ... Quite certain that I got full marks for it too ;) TYVM Visual Arts.

And yep, I can guarantee Ottawa Charter will come up and/or a question that requires you to talk about how shit the Abo's and TSI have it... Social Justice - Diversity, Equity and Environmental Determinants.

Also, the end of the syllabus for Sports Medicine, about Sports Modification for kids and stuff
Na, 2 of last years questions were from the last CQ (female and young) so this year maybe old people). Also 2 questions last year from IP were on drugs so maybe technology this year?

Yes there'll be a recovery stategies one in there and the ottawa charter question might ask to associate the 5 action areaswith the social justice principles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)