What will I need to get 95+ (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could give me direction in what score I need to achieve in each subject to get 95+.
I need to get 95 or above for a scholarship, and no scholarship means no uni :|

Business studies - 2/4
English Advanced - 2/6
English Extension one 2/2
English Extension two - 1/2
Legal studies 2/13
General math 8/14
Ancient 1/4

I also go to a really small public school where most people won't achieve above 40. Which will effect the scaling terribly. :mad3::spzz:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
wow that's a lot of pressure

could you please state ur school rank?

From what i can see, ur ranks are fine except for perhaps general maths. As well, try to get another first place or two.. since ur school is small

what was the highest atar of ur school last year? and 2nd highest maybe.. this would assist in our predictions

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yes, sorry i didn't really want to say it.. but since the highest atar for ur school was 80 then ur task just became infinitely more difficult

try your best, there's nothing to really lose

HSC
yes, sorry i didn't really want to say it.. but since the highest atar for ur school was 80 then ur task just became infinitely more difficult

try your best, there's nothing to really lose
As much as I hate the saying fml, fml x 1000000

It's too late to transfer to the only slightly better school an hour away now as well.

arrrrrrgh!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
is the current situation as srs as "no scholarship = no uni" ? if so that's pretty damn harsh. Im sure there are some options?

HSC
is the current situation as srs as "no scholarship = no uni" ? if so that's pretty damn harsh. Im sure there are some options?
Yes, I've calmed down since I wrote this originally and have devised a plan.
Plan B- gap year, work somewhere for a year and save as much as possible,
and plan C (which I doubt it will come to this) - working until I have enough funds and entering as a mature-age student.

It'll work out fine i'm sure. Atar for the actual course is 65 which is easily achievable. I'll make it there eventually.

Thank you for your help!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Yes, I've calmed down since I wrote this originally and have devised a plan.
Plan B- gap year, work somewhere for a year and save as much as possible,
and plan C (which I doubt it will come to this) - working until I have enough funds and entering as a mature-age student.

It'll work out fine i'm sure. Atar for the actual course is 65 which is easily achievable. I'll make it there eventually.

Thank you for your help!
What Schlorship??

Just to let you know, you can always get a HEX

HSC
What Schlorship??

Just to let you know, you can always get a HEX
I'll be hexing it for sure! There was one going for 6000 p.a for three years for rural students that got over 95 but that's looking a bit bleak. I think as long as I can apply for accommodation assistance I should be alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)