what women (REALLY) want (1 Viewer)

aSpirit

HSC
Girls want to feel important. Everyone does.
They want to be loved, but not spoilt or overwhelmed.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I'm terribly nihilistic. I don't really want a girl whose a friend or who loves me for what I am. I guess I just want a hot bitch with lots of money, no friends and a desire to see me succeed.

HSC
N/A
hmmm - something that other guys cant give us;

-love
-respect
-space and time when we need it
-cuddles
-someone to talk to
-someone with nice eyes
-cute smile
-huggable
-enjoys spending time with their partner, i.e. us (lol)
-caring-ness
-hypo moments
-someone smart enough to understand what's going on

etc etc

hugs are super important to me
=)

lol

HSC
Consideration. That's my top one.

the rest of my list is too long so I won't frighten you poor blokes with it ; ) I'm joking.

veronique <3

HSC
we (i) want
l - lots of time 2 spend
o - openess about everything
v - visions of a future (or simply Vodka)
e - excitment

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
What I really want...

Being superficial, I want someone at least equal to myself in terms of looks. There, I said it. It would take alot for me to date someone unattractive. I just think its crucial to be attracted to someone in a relationship.

Money is not important. Seriously. My last bf was rich and it was a pretty big issue because I'm really really not. It irritated me how he spent money so carelessly. Just average in terms of money is fine by me.

Openly affectionate is pretty high on the list. I want to hold hands, and cuddle and the sweet little kisses.. ah.. so so good.

Intelligent. Doesn't have to be highly educated, but just know whats going on in the world.

Respect, honesty and trust. If he doesn't respect me then it won't last two minutes. I need honesty - if he goes to a strip club I really don't care but he needs to be honest and tell me. Its when they omit that sort of info that I get worried. And he has to trust me and not get jelous because of my guy friends.. well, he can be jelous, but he can't tell me not to see them etc.

Just to name a few!

Make me laugh, and vice versa. If he doesn't have a sense of humour theres just no point.

mrnokson

The ladder theory is stupid...
There are a set of rules to get any girl in practically any scenario into your bed or getting her no. its all about NLP and being able to communicate effectively(rigth answers what the chick wants to hear give it to her, if she doesnt want it convoince her that she does) a fat guy who can talk well could get further with any chick then a reasonably good looking guy who cant talk for shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)