What work have you done? THREAD (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
So what work have you guys done? Ive just completed a business assesment and tonight Im going to study for trials tonight :)

Post away :)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I successfully ate a large Chicken Casear salad, and some Seafood Salad, good stuff, still hungry! :(

also did some other work (Y).

chuha

HSC
N/A
Successfully got through yet another group meeting.....

michaeljennings

HSC
Just did maths homework now i am going to a maths x 1 and maths x 2 trial from james ruse, then do multiple choice questions for PDHPE and then read my physics notes

clissold

HSC
Prelim and HSC Maths Notes.. DONE

PDHPE Assignment.. DONE

Prepared English Creative Writing Piece.. To Do (HELP ME)

Past Papers.. To Do

Cant wait til trials are over, studying will then become more relaxed and worthwhile..

Skriker

HSC
Just trying to finish off learning my economics essay, with my last 2 days of cramming before the assesment :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wrote SOR2 essay the night before then went in an re-wrote it in class and came first.
Made the people that prepared it over the holidays look bad.
Also, everyone else because I don't go to 3/7 classes. :D
Did 2009 and 2010 chem.
Did ACER UMAT practice exam.
Handed in essays for my teacher to mark for English and she said she wouldn't mark typed essays... I stayed back to ask why after class and I've deduced that she is actually mentally retarded. Also, staying back and arguing with her made me late for maffs after school and when everyone asked why I was late I ranted for pretty much the whole lesson about how my English teacher is a whore. Fucking slut.

Skriker

HSC
Wrote SOR2 essay the night before then went in an re-wrote it in class and came first.
Made the people that prepared it over the holidays look bad.
Also, everyone else because I don't go to 3/7 classes. :D
Did 2009 and 2010 chem.
Did ACER UMAT practice exam.
Handed in essays for my teacher to mark for English and she said she wouldn't mark typed essays... I stayed back to ask why after class and I've deduced that she is actually mentally retarded. Also, staying back and arguing with her made me late for maffs after school and when everyone asked why I was late I ranted for pretty much the whole lesson about how my English teacher is a whore. Fucking slut.
Nice work, in RE and english :p I would have done that too, haha strange, my teacher marks typed essay's so I don't get her deal, So silly how they make UMAT a week before trials just puts on more stress for those doing it :/

Portrayal

HSC
just did my mafs ex2 homework and will do my engish stduy later

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Nice work, in RE and english :p I would have done that too, haha strange, my teacher marks typed essay's so I don't get her deal, So silly how they make UMAT a week before trials just puts on more stress for those doing it :/
She retarded that's why she doesn't do it. EVERY other teacher marks typed or handwritten work. I honestly want her die before my Hsc or just get really badly injured.
She fucking gave it back to me 2 days late and didn't even fucking mark it!!!
Slut

Also yeah I've done nothing yet tonight. Might do a umat practice paper later.

Skriker

HSC
She retarded that's why she doesn't do it. EVERY other teacher marks typed or handwritten work. I honestly want her die before my Hsc or just get really badly injured.
She fucking gave it back to me 2 days late and didn't even fucking mark it!!!
Slut

Also yeah I've done nothing yet tonight. Might do a umat practice paper later.
Try and take it up too your english department to short shit out with her. What a fucking lazy teacher!

oh and good luck with UMAT tomorrow bro :)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I was challenged to eat a Chicken Mates meal for lunch today so I did.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Try and take it up too your english department to short shit out with her. What a fucking lazy teacher!
oh and good luck with UMAT tomorrow bro :)
Yeah, I just got the coordinator to mark it.
Thanks. I'm so not ready. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)